Chapter 22 - Mountaineering 1

Several months passed, Noel and I agreed to keep our relationship a secret from people.

I stay at Noel's apartment or Noel stays at my boarding house, often. Noel and I don't live together because the apartment is quite far from where I work and my boarding house is quite far from college. When I have work, I stay at my boarding house and Noel often comes with me to stay at my boarding house. Vice versa, if there is a class, I stay at Noel's apartment with Noel. No one suspected us because the people around us thought we were siblings.

Today, Saturday in the second week of May, the photography club is holding a mountaineering activity. Actually, this activity is not mandatory because some club members don't like mountaineering. However, still, every year, almost all club members participate in mountaineering activities because there are many interesting photos that we can take at the top of the mountain. Usually, only one or two people do not participate due to health problems.

Since this is a free activity, photography club members are welcome to invite anyone from outside the club. Michelle invites her boyfriend.

When they were gathered on college to prepare to go together, Michella's boyfriend became the center of attention because he looked different than the others. Michella's boyfriend is over 190 cm tall, has blonde hair, pale white skin, and blue eyes.

"Look there are Caucasian man! Very handsome!" chirped the members of the women's club when they saw Michella's boyfriend coming.

"Hush! He's Senior Michella's boyfriend!"

"Look, each outfit costs over 10 million!"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah! Just check on Google!"

"Not surprising, he's a model!"

"Senior Shawn is nothing when compared to him!"

"Senior Shawn? Why you compared him to Senior Shawn?"

"Because Senior Shawn is the ex-boyfriend of Senior Michella,"

"Huh? There's such a big difference. Senior Shawn, even though he's handsome, he's poor!"

"Senior Michella is more compatible with Caucasian man than Senior Shawn,"

"Yeah, Senior Michella and the Caucasian man are expensive and rich!"

"It's a shame you idolized Senior Shawn when you first joined this club! Hahaha!"

"Hahaha! Little!"

"But Senior Shawn's brother lives in Apartment X! It's different from him who lives in a poor boarding house,"

"Really?"

"Really I swear! I often meet Noel in the elevator!"

"Maybe, he want to meet his friends there!"

"That's right! If it's poor, it's poor as a family!"

I sighed hearing the female juniors talk about me. However, rather than feeling hurt because of what they said about me, I was more worried about Noel who was also talked by them.

I turned to Noel who was standing beside me and Noel was looking at me with teary eyes. He then rubbed my back.

"You don't have to listen, Senior. Let's just go there!" said Noel inviting me away from the female juniors who were talking about us.

"I'm okay," I said while stroking Noel's head. "I'm sorry because of me, you are talked too," I continued.

"I'm also used to being teased, Senior," said Noel while holding my hand and walking away from the juniors.

When we were far from them, Noel picked up a flower that fallen on the grass and gave it to me. "I love you, babe," he whispered.

I took the flower from Noel's hand and put it in Noel's ear. "Love you too, babe," I whispered.

Noel removes the flower from his ear and puts it in mine. "Babe, if you wear this flowers, you don't look like bad boy anymore hahahaha!" he joked.

"Well, am I a bad boy?" I joked too.

"I mean, your fashion style," answered Noel with a cheerful smile.

Seeing Noel smile so brightly, makes me feel guilty. He shouldn't be in a relationship with a poor person like me. He deserves someone better than me.

On this college, most of the students come from wealthy families and only a few students from underprivileged families can enter this campus because they get scholarships.

Since studying here, I feel, I'm entering a circle that I shouldn't be there. Without realizing it, my tears flowed. I really don't think it's appropriate to have a romantic relationship with Noel like this.

"Babe, don't cry..." Noel said with a worried face. Then, he wiped my tears. "Please, don't cry, babe..." he continued with tears flowing slowly.

I sighed and wiped Noel's tears away. "I'm sorry, Noel..." I said.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong, babe,"

My tears flowed faster I tilted my head to hold back my tears. I wiped my tears and looked at Noel's face after I calmed down.

"Those girls' mouths are really sharp! I'm going there to scold them!" said Noel with great emotion.

I prevent Noel from approaching them and hold Noel's hand. "Just let it go, it's not because of them. Come, sit down," I said while patting the empty space on the park bench where I was sitting.

Noel complied and sat beside me. He sat down swinging his legs on the bench. "Senior... if I faint, carry me okay..." said Noel.

I smile. "Okay..." I answered.

"K*ss me!" Noel said while pouting his lips.

I chuckled. "We can't do that here, babe. Now, who likes to say obsc*ne things?"

"You! Always you! And always be you! Btw, you look more handsome every day!" said Noel as he swung his leg.

"Huuu, if you starting compliment me like this, there must be something you want!" I joked.

Noel shook his head. "Nothing," he replied while teasing me by sticking out his tongue.

"I will b*te your tongue if you stick your tongue out like that!" I joked.

"No! Well, this is proof that you're the p*rvert," Noel joked too.

"Hahaha!" I just laughed.

After Daniel and Michelle arrived and everyone was gathered, we left.