Part 12: The mysterious person and a few noisy insults.

The day went by quickly. I helped my mom with the lifeless garden, I played with my sister in the maroon fields, and sang with my family with out-of-tune lullabies while drinking 5,000 year old coffee withOUT the sugar.

But it soon all ended.

Hmm what time is it? How should I know, I live in a cave...early. I'll just go hide my note and then start heading out.

Suki crept out of her room and into the kitchen. Then she hid her note and walked quietly out of her house. She took one look back at the home she had known for years, then left. As she walked down her street, she heard something following her...

"W-who's there?!"

Then she hears a mysterious voice....
"Suki...SUKI ...stay...away from...HER...you...MUST...stay AWAY...."

"Who are you?? Show yourself! I've got My Fancy Sword!"

The same mysterious voice slowly faded away. "Suki...you...can't trust. . ."

"Trust who?! W-what? Who are you? No, WHAT are you...?"

Silence.

"They're already gone...I guess I'll just keep moving."

Suki, trying to forget about all that happened, carried on with her kinda-journey to A Random Street, crossing over bridges, winding her way through a maze of crooked cities and distorted paths. Red, yellow, green, purple. Red, yellow, green-blocked.
Aw donkeys! The road is blocked by a gate! Stupid rich private investors...taking all the money and blocking the road with it...just got fling it all in the road.
Behind her, Suki sees a tall slim figure wearing a long dark velvet black cloak covering every inch of themselves in its mysterious pretext, as if the midnight sky was shining dimly. Only their face could be seen.

"Are you lost, child? Do you need help to figure out where you're going?" they said in a tired weary voice, like a creepy little old geezer.

They have pitch black eyes. What type of fool would be so foolish to not hide themselves in the public? Well...it is pretty late.

"No thanks. I think I'll be on my way now. Now if you excuse me, I think it's better if you leave. Or if you don't, you'll find you will be missing a wing." Suki held out her sword, prepared to start doing some whacking if necessary.

"Hmmm a smart one eh? What's this? You...have a sword in your hand? That's not normal. Very well. You may go. Most demons don't do this, but you were able to guess that I was a demon," the mysterious demon said, grinning sadly. They paused for a few seconds, as if they were planning on saying something they had forgotten.

"Is that the Moonbeam sword?" they said with a more happy tone, but that still weary feeling lay there. "Ah. You must be special. I've never been a fan of killing...angels. Nice meeting you! But really, do you need help figuring out where you're going?" they said with a big happy smile, but their tone of voice said not to say so.

They're clearly lying. Hm, what if I just went with this...maybe then they will reveal their true self.

"Ok. Can you tell me where to go, to go to this location? I kinda got stuck here, hehe," she said with a nervous smile.

"Sure. Can I see your map please?"

"Here you go! But, if you steal my map, you will find a horn missing," Suki said, trying her best to keep her lies as natural as possible. She was never quirky or enthusiastic about anything. What a simple airhead with a wasted face.

"Mhm. So you need to go to blah blah blah, and then turn right on to blah blah blah, then you'll be there."

"Ok! Thank you! I hope you have a good rest of your night! Or day, now."

"You too."

Suki headed away, nervously walking, then right as she saw the mysterious being out of sight, her fake way of a flattering smile came right off her face, and out peers her true colors, annoyed and bitter. She ran faster and faster, hoping that the demon was not following her, and a little disgusted from her act of fake kindness.

O-oh, well look at that, I'm finally here!
Her eyes widened as she saw her friends, she was actually happy this time.

Oh my gosh, that felt like years. But there they are. Neko, Megan, and-

SIMA?!?!??