Episode One: The love for those around me! Here comes Sparkle Love! 💗💕

*Just a quick note, all pictures besides the picrew one I traced the bases for, from Precure Official Artwork. I don't claim as mine since I traced the bases.*

"Hi! My name is Atsuko Maya, and I'm 13 years old! I have a disability called Autism, but I'm so much more than that! I love making new friends and I love playing with my toys! They make me so happy! And I also love to draw, but I'm not too good at it, but I'm practicing! Thank you for listening!" Maya bowed to the class.

It was Maya's first day at her new school, which would provide her with special education for her disability

It was Maya's first day at her new school, which would provide her with special education for her disability. Her other school didn't have any special education program to help Maya, who struggled with learning and found it hard for her to make friends, which made her depressed. But then, her mother found a new school, that was only about 30 minutes away, and Maya was super excited to make some new friends, finally! Everyone in class stared at her, quietly. Maya looked down and fidgeted with her hands. "Did I say too much? Oh no, did I make a bad first impression?!? This was supposed to be my chance to start over!" Maya thought to herself, holding back tears. The teacher clapped his hands. Maya looked up at him. "Class, please be respectful and kind to Maya here. She may learn a bit differently from us, but please make her feel welcome," the teacher announced to the class. Maya smiled and looked towards everyone. "I hope we'll all be great friends!" Said Maya with a smile. A girl with gray hair and light blue eyes looked at her kindly and smiled. Maya smiled back. "Why don't you take a seat Maya, next to Zoe?" Said the teacher pointing to that same girl. "Oh, of course!" Said Maya happily as she walked and sat down next to her. Zoe held her hand out as Maya sat down. "I'm Zoe, Zoe Hamako, nice to meet you."

 Maya looked at her, smiled and happily shook her hand with both of her hands

Maya looked at her, smiled and happily shook her hand with both of her hands. "I hope we can be great friends!" Said Maya happily. Zoe was surprised, but giggled.