Episode 2: The Faith I'll Believe In! Sparkle Faith is Born!

*Most drawings on here are traced from precure screenshots and official arts from the series. only one picture was drawn by me without a base, and I don't claim anything traced as my own.*
Maya, you have to stay with your AID, ok? You really scared me when I heard what happened! It's still strange to think about everyone just waking up confused...You sure you're not sick?" Worried Maya's mother, touching her forehead. "I'm ok, Mommy! I'm sorry for worrying you, Ill stay with Ms Sanchez!" Said Maya happily, not quite understanding how serious it was to do so. Maya's mother sobbed a sigh of relief. "Good girl, Maya. Now, grab your lunch out the fridge and head on out to school, ok?" Instructed Maya's mother. "Yes, Mommy!" Maya said happily as she did so. Before Maya left the door, she and her mother both waved goodbye and said I love you.
As Maya walked to school, Fuwa, the little rabbit fairy, poked her head through her bag flap. "Fuwa, you aren't supposed to be in there!" Said Maya worryingly, and stopped walking abruptly. "But we need to find the rest of the Sparkle Warriors! And I'll stay hidden!" Reassured Fuwa. Maya sighed. "Ok, just...please...stay close to me...I don't want you hurt..." said Maya sadly. Fuwa put her tiny hand on Maya's hand. Maya looked down at her. "I promise!" Said Fuwa. Maya smiled at her. "Ok, I trust you!"

Everyone at school was talking about all of them passing out and all of them "dreaming" of a monster at school. Ms Sanchez walked with Maya to home room, who hummed happily to herself as she walked in front of her AID. She suddenly stopped and smiled brightly. She saw Zoe at her locker. "Zoe, HIIII!" Said Maya happily as she waved at Zoe. Zoe looked up, shocked, but smiled and waved back. "Maya, inside voice," Instructed Ms Sanchez. "Sorry," Said Maya quietly as she ran up to Zoe. "Zoe, I missed youuu!!!" Said Maya wrapping her in a hug.

"Maya, you need to ask and give personal space," said Ms

"Maya, you need to ask and give personal space," said Ms. Sanchez, walking up closer to Maya, but keeping her distance so she could talk to Zoe. Maya let go. "Sorry," said Maya. Zoe smiled kindly. "It's ok, really!" Zoe then remembered yesterday, and looked at Maya more seriously. "Maya, did you ever find that bunny yesterday? I know you were really worried about her, but when you took me to the nurses office, you seemed in better spirits..." Maya became flustered and shocked. She was speechless. "Uh...uh..uh...Ummmm..." Maya tried to think of a lie. Maya nervously laughed. "I um...did find her..She...was...lost! And...her...owner....came to...find her!! Yea! He he," Lied Maya with a nervous smile. Zoe smiled softly. "Oh, that makes sense, ok!" She said sweetly, but knew Maya was lying. "Why did Maya lie?" Zoe thought, then shook her head. "If she's keeping it from me, I trust her and her judgment. She's not a horrible person at all. Honestly, when I'm with her..." "Wanna walk to class together, pleeeasssseee?" Asked Maya holding her hand and giving her a pleading look. "Personal space," said Ms. Sanchez. Maya let go sadly. "Sorry, but pleasassee???" Begged Maya. Zoe giggled. "Sure, of course!" Said Zoe happily. Maya's face grew big with a smile. Maya giggled as she grabbed Zoe's hand and lead her to class. "Woah, hold on!" Said Zoe, surprised, but then smiled as Maya led her to the classroom. Ms Sanchez followed and tried to tell Maya to let go, but to no avail.

The bell rang as everyone sat in class. Mr Tomphson clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Alright class, before we begin todays lesson, I have an important announcement to make. The school will be having our annual talent show next Monday. I'll have Minami pass out the flyers to all of you. Sign ups for the talent show are due by the end of the week but the end of last period. Minami, please come up and pass out the flyers to the class." A girl with brown straight hair in a ponytail and glasses came up to the teachers desk and started passing out the flyers that she collected from it. Maya held out the flyer happily and turned to Zoe, who was gripping the flyer tightly, staring at it with a very serious expression. "Zoe, you ok? Are you gonna enter?" Asked Maya concerningly. Zoe snapped out of her trance and smiled sadly at Maya. "I'm ok, sorry, um...I don't think I'm gonna enter," said Zoe sadly. Maya frowned sadly, because she could tell Zoe was upset by something, but before Maya could say anything else, Mr. Tomphson had started his lesson.