Chapter 14

Author P.O.V

As Jake and the native were talking when Jake see the seed near his hand as he swip the seed with his hand as the woman say no in her native language but Jake was about to do it again but this time she grab his hand say " no" in English as he stay put as some of them came upon him as the woman was in aww. Jake ask " what is this" the woman replied still in aww " seeds of the scar tree, very pure spirit " as the seed flew and sit themselves on Alex and Sam.

But when they all see Priya they were in aww because she and her baby ( which she keep with her) are covered in more then 1000 of seeds more of them were in her head like a crown. More were stay in her skin and set them as tattoos on her as some flew away by seeing this all the woman was in aww as the boys ask together " what just happened?".

Priya P.O.V

" what just happened?" As the boys me this, the woman who was still looking at me " hell I don't know ". The native look at all of us then grab me with my hand and start to pull me with her and say to all of us " come " as the boys follow us I ask for her name " Nytheri " we smile at each other as the biys were getting distracted by the plants as I say " stop getting distracted by the damm plants and start moving " as they are about to protest the look on my face say start- flowing-before-I-kill-you they look scare and walk past us in a fast speed Nytheri look surprise as we start to walk we herd something falling we saw the boys on the ground.