Character 16

Author P.O.V

As Nytheri was done saying that Jake forwarded his hand while saying " your father, it's nice to meet you sir" and about to walk forward but Priya grab him from his tail and pull him back to where he was standing and say " shut up idiot, you will get yourself killed " with a glance where all the people hiss at him as they herd a powerful voice saying " step back I will look at these demon" as Priya look she say Mo'at the one who speaks with Ewya.

Priya P.O.V

As Mo'at come down from the stare she touched Jake's tail and quene same with Alex and Sam when she came to me she look confused and touches my hair and tail. She touch the mark of the seeds and gasp as they begin to glow the hole clane saw this and gasp in aww, she look at me then at the baby " I didn't steel her" I say this knowing what she was thinking " then where did you get her" she ask me with curiositly I really " she was left in the forest all alone, you and I know she won't survive there on her own".

She wait for a moment before saying " she is not your kind then why " I look down toward the baby who is smiling at me I return the smile then say " she is a child..innocent then why should she die ,human or na'vi she is a baby. You would do the same thing " she smile and went toward the boys and stab Jake a little and tast his blood and ask " what are you called" we say our name " Priya Singh, Jake Sully, Alex Black and Sam Black " then she ask Jake " what are you " Jake say " me, Alex and Sam we are marine..warrior of jarhead clane" I look at them slowly they don't know how lucky they are that their niece is in my hand right now or I will definitely hit them with my shoe right now.