Chapter - 8

Nobody's POV:

"What the hell...what happened? my neck hurts so bad.." Seungmin mumbled while touching his neck. He felt so weak, he hasn't eaten anything for 2 days, his throat was very dry. He was passed out for 3 hours, now it was 1:53p.m.

"Oh yeah. The vampire. WAIT VAMPIRE, THEY EXIST?!?" Seungmin gasped, he was looking around the room to see if the vampire was still here. "Maybe im dreaming..this is not real, hopefully..." Just then he saw a tray full of delicious food appear on the bed, Seungmin got startled but was staring at the food suprised but happy. Seungmin tried to reach for the food but stopped before he touched it 'what if its poisoned?' he thought, he stared at it for a couple more seconds then shrugged and took the food anyways.

After Seungmin finishes eating the food the plates on the tray disappeared and a glass of water was on on the tray and of course he drank it greatfully.

(why the heck does his mind change so quickly💀)

Seungmin POV:

Wow that was some good food. I wonder if the vampire was the one who made it? what was the name again.. Ah, it's "..Lee Min...ho?" Oh shit probably should not have said that out loud, what if he appears out of nowhere? 'Im so unserious in serious situations, what's wrong with me, i definitely need help' i shook my head.

I stood up and walked around the room. I tried opening the door but it was locked, i guess im stuck in here for now. Well i dont mind staying in this super cozy and clean room.

An hour passed by, i was super bored laying on the bed doing nothing, well i dont have anything to do so anyways.

i decided to change my clothes since it was dirty so i got up and walked towards the wardrobe opening it

I noticed something strange in the wardrobe. It was a cracked picture frame, it framed a old looking picture which had words written on it, some of the words had blood stains.

' YOU WILL REGRET IT LEE MINHO.. - _____________

It read. I couldn't see the name since it was covered but weird.. who could've wrote this? It has the name of him though, he must have done something wrong if it says 'regret'.

i shrugged and went back to look for what i was looking for. I checked every drawer i could find and no clothes, GREAT. I rolled my eyes and groaned, 'maybe i should interact with Minho? Or is it a bad idea.. Hmm.. Meh its fine if i die anyways, i have been injured enough. Now how do i get him here?..' I stood thinking for a bit.

"LEE MINHOOO?! -.." i screamed but soon covered my mouth regretting my action. 'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.. i cant believe i actually did that? He can fucking shout at me right now, i prefer to die than hearing his voice' I panicked. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" he shouted, "damn, chill.. you didn't have to shout." i stared at the floor. "Im older than you so its hyung for you. " He rolled his eyes, "No way im calling you that after what you did.. you don't de-" I was cut off "I dont care, it's hyung and that's it" He pierced his eyes at me. "In your dreams, im not going to call you that ever" i replied returning the eye contact. "You talk so much your giving me a headache. Im leaving bye." and like that he disappeared once again.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I know this is short but i can't be taking this long to update so this is all that i can write for now :((

i promise i will write more for the next chapter, 1000+ words alright? thats all i can afford to write for now 🙁

Okay bye for now Chapter 9 will be uploaded by 17 April. I know thats a long time, i will try to upload it before that day. Okay fr bye now stay safe❤❤

Words: 695