Her first crush♥️

Jerriana was a eighteen years girl born in a litte city with big dreams.She was born in 2004.She was look after by her grandparents.When she was six years old,her grandmother died.Then she was shifted to her parents house.She was so hardworking and talented. She was good in studing and always secured distinctions in every class. In 2014,she entered her new high school where she came across her first love.When she entered the class, there was an entirely new world.A class full of naughty boys and cute girls. Although she didn't feel comfortable, yet she had made a few friends the very first day. One of her friends introduced her with the whole class. A boy sitting in front of his chair a little distance awhile caught her glance. He was the class moniter of their 4th standard.She felt that he didn't taught too much with others at first but too his surprise ahe found that he was very jolly. Jerriana was good in studies and she proved it too. In a short time, she was liked by all her teachers of the school amd all the students.All the boys had a special crush at her but she just wanted to be admired by the class moniter but he never cared for her.Time passed by. In the 5th standard, there held monthly exams amd jerriana stood first in her class. All were surprised that she has crossed the moniter. That was the first time she was noticed by her prince charming. She was very happy.