She never forget him♥️

Her prince charming was called as adanis.Adanis was the favourite of whole class so was jerriana. One day jerriana has a big fight for the sitting plan with her fellows. As a class moniter, Jerriana was asked to seek help from adanis.But to her dismay,he didn't support her.She was utterly disappointed by this reaction of adanis.Well secretly he liked her and wanted to help her. Everybody in the class know about it but he didn't want to confess it.Later a boy confessed to jerriana but jerriana only liked adanis so he rejected that boy.After the proposal of that boy adanis become a little bit possessive about Jerriana.But he never confessed his feelings.Soon there were exams and they had to be promoted to the next class.In 6th standard, Suddenly Adanis left the school.Jerriana was left all alone. The whole class was cherrishing her but she couldn't forget her afterall he was her first ever love. She didn't have his contact number and nor did he tried to contact her.  Time passed by. They both passed their high school education and were admitted in the colleges. Jerriana never forgot adanis and maybe he did forget her. Many boys approached her but she couldn't make it as sbe have only adanis her heart. She then just decided to kept herself busy in her study so in this way she could not bother to remember him.
.
.
.
This is my sort of story.Btw I just wanted to say that you will always be my favourites forever and i will always love you only.I promise I will never wish to be anyone's else except you my dear....