Part 1 The 6th grade

I was the new girl of the school, I was a bit shy than I normally was...I remember going to my very first class in this new school. It was art class. The teacher was white with brown messy hair, wearing a colorful shirt and a pear a black pants...she walked up to me and said "Hi, You must be Sade, I'm Ms Newman, I'm your art teacher" as she was welcoming me In to her class room. She sat me at a table with 3 other kids . I there were two other girls and a boy. The boy looked at me and then laughed, I didn't know why he was laughing, so I had gotten nervous, in my head I started saying "is there something on my faca?,on my shoes?" Then one of the girls a the table looked at him and said "stop it" then she looked at me and said "Hi, my name is Lucky, what your name" she said smiling at me. I looked at her and said "Sade" . Then I heard a bell...I didn't know what it was for. Everyone got out there sit and I was the only one still sitting. "Sade, come on. Your in 601 right?" Lucy said to me .I looked at my schedule and then said "yeah". "Good, just follow me, we're in the same class " she said as she was leaving the class room. As we were going to our next class, people were looking at me and as I was walking a tall kid bumped into my without saying sorry. "Don't mind that, that was Keshaun." She said walking into a class room. As I walked closer to the class room door, a hear a teacher yelling from the every top of her throat and said "Dionte! Have a seat!!!" And once I walked into the class room...I seen...I seen , a class of student playing around and throwing paper. After walking in everyone was starring at me for a second and then went back to what they were doing . I hurried and found the closet seat. And as I sat there a student came up to me and said "Hi, my Name is Erica" Nicely with a smile. She was really tall, but pretty. "Hi my Name Sade" I said with a smile. Then she seat at the same table as me...I was nervous because I didn't really know who she was or if she would start talking to me. "So where are you coming from" Erica said looking and writing down notes from the teachers bored "um..,I'm coming from Brooklyn" I said weirdly. Then another student came an sat right next to be. "Hi" he said "hi" I said getting something eom out my book-bag "My name is Kenrick" . When I turned around he was a skinny boy ,with nice hair, and a deep voice "H...Hi" I said in shock of how cute his was but so skinny.
I was in shock about the fact that 3 different people came and said hi and told me there names. I was still a bit shy but I started to loosen up a bit due to the fact that I started to make friends...or did I. And that when I seen him. We was tall, light skin, wearing a grey sweater and had nice hair. "Yo,Kenrick!" He said shouting "yo, what's up Bryan?". Bryan was his name I couldn't help but to look at him. "Oh you must be the new girl" he said looking at me "umm, uh. Yeah" is said in shock "Sade come on where going to lunch" Lucy said to me.
At that moment I thought he was cute, but I didn't know who else was there because I just got there but I knew that there was move to come from this day. I was scared at first but I was feeling better. I hoped that I would make some good friends. And so my day went on.
We are heading down stairs now to lunch and he is walking next to me. Man I never had this much butterflies a day in my life, I mean it.i realized that when he walk he kinda waddles.i thought it was a bit cute but funny. "So are you planning on staying in this school for a while?" He said to me as we were walking. "Um, yea" I said weirdly. "Yo Bryan" Kenrick said already down stairs, "Yo B!"another voice said, I didn't know who it was, but when I got to the bottom a the stair case I seen another boy standing there with Kenrick. He looked kinda short, but he was super cute, and had a very cute smile "That's Devendra" Erica said coming down the stairs. "Well, umm, wow" I said speechlessly "Ik, he's cute right" Erica said. As we are walking down the hall way a whole bunch of kids came running from out the stair case, I nearly got crushed from all of them running. When I finally got to the doors of the lunch room...it was huge to me. All the other schools I went to lunch room was small, but this one was huge. I seen everyone sitting at different tables , so I found a table where there wasn't a lot of people. I sat there just looking but I sat there thinking to myself "I don't fit in here with these girls, and guys, I mean look at me. I'm plus size, short and not that pretty" then I boy came and sat right next to me "Excuse me" he said to me "can you move over?, oh my bad your new here right" he said with his hand on his chest "yea" I said with a nervous, but claim voice. "Well my name is Seondre" he said laughing "Sade" I said "601" a women yelled. I didn't know what to do "you not getting lunch" Erica said "yes" I said "then get up and come get it" she said laughing and weaving her had to show me to come with her. As I'm walking to the line to get lunch, a weird looking boy that was a bit taller than me, had pushed me "well excuse you" I said a bit angrily "oh I'm sorry, and your in my class right 601?" He said "my name is Aakash" he said to me nicely "well my name is Sade" I said with a bit of an attitude "sorry about pushing you tho" he said sadly "it okay" I said nicely. When it was my turn to get lunch, I couldn't tell either the lunch was chicken, or beef, but I still took it, and as I was getting my lunch, I seen Bryan,Kenrick,And Devendra, standing by the exiting doors from getting lunch. I had gotten nervous, and my butterflies came back. I was saying in my head as I got closer "Sade don't trip, please don't trip" and when I finally got to the door, and I walked passed them...I couldn't believe what happened next, our of all the things I could do in the world, I trips right in front of him and his friends, and he seen it. He seen it and smiled, so did his friends, never in my life I was so mad at myself. As I was walking I said In my head "really Sade, you had to trip, at any time in the world now"
"Thank god, after this we have one period of Spanish" Erica said sitting next to me and talking to Aasksha "Thank God" I said to my self (Erica laughing) " you haven't even been here that long" she said looking on me laughing "well I don't want to be here duh"I said smiling "I like you, your a cool girl" Erica said to me smiling but eating lunch. I looked way smiling, I believed that I have a new friend. I honestly started to feel safe and happy. "Everyone line up for your class" a lady said I hurried up and finished my icy and got on line.
We started to head up stairs , we stops in the middle of the stair case and the boy and girls line close to each other. Someone was bumping in to me agin and when I looked at who it was it was Bryan. I couldn't believe it, I was scared and nervous, my hands were shaking. He looked at me an smiled, I smiled back, but in my head I was saying " omg why him?!?" And we started walking again. I was happy I was able to stand next to him, but upset I couldn't say anything to him. I honestly was having one of the most weirdest first day of school but I thought to myself " I think I'm gonna like it here."