Appearing in a new world

(Narrating) 

YN Castle, was once a happy kid that enjoyed life, but when his family was killed right in front of him, he became cold, heartless, and never having a smile on his face and he wanted revenge for his family by becoming a judge, jury and executioner called the punisher,  and for years he's been in New York City, he's killed many criminals, and gangs and people started to respect or fear him, now he's busy hunting down a cartel trade as he has know idea something is about to happen to him after killing the cartel. 

(3rd Pov) 

A black van was driving in the night with off road headlights on top as on the inside a figure is seen driving with a picture on the window with 3 kids, a mother and father smiling while in the park, as the figure stares at it and pulls up by a building in front of a warehouse as he turns the engine off and he gets out as his boots hit the ground and he walks to the back of the van where he opens it showing a lot of weapons and a vest with a skull painted on it as he picks it up and puts it on as he pulls the straps tightening it and he stars collecting weapons from a pistol, a small shotgun and two smgs  which he takes the straps and puts them on his back as he enter's the shadows, a cartel member who is holding a Ak-47 is smoking when behind him in the dark a hand grabs him by the back of the head and before he can scream another hand appears holding a knife slits the mans throat as blood spills the cartel member drops his ak making it clatter as a second cartel member looks and sees his buddy on the ground with blood forming underneath and he goes to investigate not before the same figure jumps out from the darkness and throws the knife in the cartel's throat as the body falls and the figure picks up the knife and walks to the back of the warehouse where he finds a power box as he smirks and on the inside of the building cartel members are listing to music, playing cards or speaking to each other when suddenly the lights cut off and before anyone do anything they are gunned down as the figure is duel wielding the smgs killing some of the cartel the figure runs in the dark grabbing a member and using him as a shield as the other member shoots killing his body and the figure throws the body down and grabs the cartel member by the head and slam on a metal beam breaking his neck as his body slumps down another i scared and walks backwards with his gun raised as the figure runs up top and lands in front of the cartel member scaring him as the figure trips him and when the cartel member looks up he has a gun pointed at his head before the figure pulls the trigger killing the member as more look and see the same figure holding the duel smgs before he pulls the trigger gunning down the cartels as they scream and die as on the other side of the warehouse the rest of the cartel and their leader look as the gun flashes get close and then shots nearly hit the cartel leader but he dodges but a create gets hit busting the lid as a Ak-47 goes flying out and the figure runs and grabs a cartel member by the head and jerks his hand back twisting his neck as the body falls and while holding the same smg guns down three more cartels and when another comes running behind as another members goes flying back after getting shot and when the member looks a pistol is put to his head and the trigger is pulled killing him as the cartel leader growls in frustration that his men are dying fast as a member behind him is shot 4 times as the member falls down only to get a put stomped on his face and neck twisted as the figure holds the smgs up and all the members point their guns at him as it shows he's wearing a black bulletproof vest with a white skull painted on and a pistol at his hip and tactical knife on his back as the figure looks up showing his blue eyes as the cartel leader goes to escape but then the building explodes sending him flying as his shades falls off and his suit is dirty as he looks hearing boots hit the ground as he looks and see the figure walking towards him with the Ak-47 but when he sees the skull he says one word. 

Cartel Leader: Punisher!

It was YN Castle also known as the punsiher as he picks up the cartel leader by his suit and holds him up as he stares at him coldly and he shows him the gun as he speak. 

YN: Where the hell did you get these weapons from? 

The cartel leader doesn't answer the question so YN throws the gun down and grab one of the cartel leader's arm and pulls on it making him scream as blood drips and he growls at YN as he says.

YN: Your mouth seems to work fine.

Cartel Leader: You fucking freak!

YN twists the leaders arm making him scream more as YN Glares at the leader while holding his arm as he says. 

YN: I'm waiting, answer my question. 

The cartel grunts but with one more twist of his arm he complies and speaks. 

Cartel Leader: Okay! Okay! I'll talk! It was someone in the black market! I don't know his name, but he has a scar over his eye! I Swear! I swear that's i know!

YN: Are you sure *grips arm tight* Cause i'm pretty sure your lying. 

Cartel leader: I swear! I swear! Please just spare me! I'll leave town! Turn myself in! anything you want!

YN pulls him close to his face as he stares at targets eyes which are full of fear as he draws his knife slowly as he speaks to the leader. 

YN: Anything huh?

Cartel Leader: Yes anything!

YN: Okay, i have request.

Cartel leader: Yes?

YN stabs the cartel leader in the throat as the cartel chocks while staring into YN' s eyes as he says.

YN: For all the innocent lives you and your men gunned down, I say go to hell. 

He pulls his knives out and drops the body in the ocean as he cleans the blood off and sheaths the knife as he goes back to his van and puts his weapons on the racks as he gets in the driver seat and starts the van as he drives off leaving the warehouse to burn. 

(YN Pov)  

I was driving in after dealing with the cartel and as i'm driving i look at my family photo as i look in sadness remembering the times i had with my family then i see a blue light in front of me and i stop but it starts to pull me in as i put the van in reverse but no how hard i try i yell as i get in front of the light and it blinds me as i go unconscious.  

(3rd Pov) 

In a world it's earth but animal inhabit it as in the city of Zebuth city many carnivores and herbivores are walking around talking to many animals as in every writing is in Japanese as in a dark ally a familiar van appears with a family person in the front seat sleeping as he starts to wake up.    

(YN Pov) 

I groan as i start to wake up and see i'm in a ally as i open my door and walk out as i walk out of the ally as i walk out the sun blinds me and i block it with my hand and when i lower my hand i see something that makes me say three words.  

YN: What...the...fuck?

I look and see a bunch of animals walking on two legs and wearing clothes as i see everything is Japanese as i'm looking around i enter my thoughts. 

YN: *Thoughts* What the fuck is gonna on? First i was driving after killing some cartel members, now i'm suddenly in a world where animals live instead of humans. 

I see someone walking towards me as i hide and they walk past and knowing carnivorous they would try to eating me seeing as i have no fur as i get in the back off my van as i take a blanket and pillow and after asking sure my van was locked and the windows were covered i lay down and cover my self in my blanket as tomorrow night i'll investigate this world and hopefully someone will tell me how i got here and how the hell i get back to my world as i sigh and fall asleep as I've barely gotten any sleep. 

A/N: The first chapter is done i assure you everyone i will work on my other stories and the Punisher in walking so don't go hating on me for not posting so please enjoy and as always have a nice day. 1565 Words.