✰Chapter 2: The Night ✰

Kaveh's POV:

"Done." I said to Alhaitham, placing my pencil next to the design

"Also Tighnari and Cyno wants to play TCG with us tonight. " The tall silver haired male left without any thank yous, How rude of him!

At The Tavern

Alhaitham's POV:

As we arrived at the tavern, Kaveh asked where Tighnari and Cyno were at the front desk in the tavern. The male said that they reserved a private room at room 4, weird.. Why would they reserve a room if we are just playing TCG?

As we walked to room 4, we opened the oak door and saw Tighnari straddling on Cyno's lap.

Both of them were shocked to see us, but why?

"H-hey guys! I didn't expect you to come this early! "Tighnari quickly got off his lap.

"Please have a seat" Cyno requested before we sat down

"So, why did you guys reserve a private room if we were just going to play TCG? " I ask as Kaveh takes a sip from his wine

"Well..." Cyno hesitated "We are going to play Strip or Dare TCG"

Suddenly Kaveh and Tighnari's faces went red.

"Wait- Really?! " Kaveh asked before Cyno nodded slightly

"Well great... " The blonde male said in embarrassment

16 minutes later

As we were playing, Cyno beat my card! Now he asked me to strip!

"Hm, I'll start easy on you, take off your cape first" Cyno told me as I sighed in relief

I did what Cyno asked and took off my cape, then I placed it on top of the oak chair I was sitting on

Tighnari's POV:

As we were playing, I randomly beat Alhaitham's card! But plot twist... Alhaitham took his cape off when he sat down!

But I already said strip so... There's no going back now

"Go take off your shirt" I smirked as I darted my eyes to Kaveh and to Alhaitham again.

"Do you really have to do that? " Alhaitham asked before taking off his shirt

"Mhm" I replied as he sat down, showing his bare chest. I looked at Kaveh who was blushing slightly

Kaveh's POV:

Damn... Alhaitham's abs are so deep and muscular, Wait-! What am I thinking again!

I can't possibly be inlove with him, he's my roommate!

But... Why do I feel like my face is heating up from blushing! I can't possibly be blushing

After that, Cyno beat Tighnari's card and picked dare, finally a dare. We've been picking strip like a bunch of horny teenagers!

Cyno's POV:

"I dare you to pole dance over there." I dared my Lover, Tighnari. His face was flushed, but a dare is a dare anyways so he did it.

I enjoyed the show as Tighnari pole danced.

From my observation, Tighnari was giving hints to Kaveh if he wanted to join, but Kaveh hesitated.

"Come on, I know want to join~" The fennec fox said to the Blondie who was now standing up preparing to pole dance

Alhaitham's 'down there' was getting excited, hmm. I guess they love each other but they won't just admit it...

As they. finished pole dancing, Tighnari came over to me and started lap dancing on me as I smirked while Kaveh and Alhaitham where looking opposite ways.

After that happened, We decided to call it a night and get some rest.

Alhaitham's POV:

As we said our goodbyes and went opposite directions, Me and Kaveh were on our way home... It was a weird walk, still rememberimg what happened at the tavern... The stripping, the pole dancing, and the glares me and Kaveh shared...

As we got home, I pinned Kaveh onto the wall, wanting to feel him...

TO BE CONTINUED
(612 WORDS)