1 - wrong way

Duck sat in his seat, staring at the scenery that went by as they drove, hopefully to Clayhill.

Red had thrown the GPS out of the window that one time, so he just had to try and find his way around by memory.

Their car could be heard having a coughing fit, often needing to stop in order to drink his special drink.

Duck : " are you sure we're going the right way ? "
Red : " yes . I think . probably . "

Yellow hummed along to a song he had made up in his head about driving in the car, sometimes mumbling the words under his breath.
Yellow Guy : " [ humming noises ?? ] we're going fast ... [ more humming noises ] "

Suddenly, the car came to a halt.
They had arrived at a small neighbourhood, which, obviously, was not Clayhill.

The surroundings were so vibrant, that it was like an ultimate colour pop. Not in a neon way, which hurt your eyes, however.

Yellow Guy aggressively pointed at his window
Yellow : " look at my family ! on — on the road ! on ... the road ! yeah ! "

Red Guy glanced to the side. There was some guy on the road, with yellow skin, and blue hair. Just like yellow. But they didn't look alike in any other way.

Just to make sure, they all left the rusty car, walking up to the man.
Red : " err — hello ? "

The person swiftly turned his head towards the three, his eyes blank.
That Guy From the Road : " why , hello , neighbour ! I'm Wally Darling .. and you ? "

" Wally " glared at the trio.

...

No answer.

Wally : " .. ah . that's great . might you be new to the neighbourhood ? "

Red : " no , we're just a bit lost ... do you know where Clayhi— "

Wally : " well , I'll go tell home there are guests ! we have to make your visit worth the while ! "

Duck and Red stayed behind as Wally Darling walked away, confused. Yellow, however, had no problem following him.

314 words — this was made before the AGR was fully released , may seem a bit out of character