11 🫰

Jisoo POV

We reached YGE safely and got down fast after parking not wanting to catch any paparazzi attention. We both sighed reaching the door  safely.

As always,  people give hate to us thinking we are no match to be the best and keep comparing us to their faves. But if only they knew what we have to go through.

"Lisa, we are safe!" I said high fiving her. "Cmon unnie ! Let's walk to Teddy Oppa's Studio" Lisa said and I was shocked.

After our band decided to go on hiatus for a while, Lisa and I went to Jeju Island. It was where Lisa met Jungkook by accident when she spilled her latte all over him and we both had to take him to the laundry.

After that I have no idea what happened between them because 1 week later Lisa came home happily with a flower bouquet and a wide smile across her face. "Unnie he asked me out!" She was beaming with joy that day.

It was after 1 year they decided to get married and she went on long hiatus but still continued band activities not solo activities.

All I ever wanted is for her to fall in love again after that f**king bast**d p*ice of sh*t and That F**King L****ic cheated on her.

I still  remember that rainy day she called me crying. I felt like ripping them into pieces. 

But let's leave that for later.

"What? Why? How? When?" I blurted out my thoughts . "Unnie I have officially decided to end my hiatus returning to the group!" She said smiling lovingly. "LISA? ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

I could say my eyes were widened with shock.

"Yes unnie I am for real" she chuckled.

Lisa POV

I knew I was wrong not telling Jungkook about this first, but I had made my decision inside the car so he had probably left for his flight too.

Plus if I tell him after my decision he won't be able to disagree. But the thing is neither would he disagree even if I tell him now

So, "unnie give me a second" I said whipping my phone outta my pocket "Annyeong Kookie!" I said coyly as jisoo unnie tried to hold in her laughter "Annyeong Lisa" His voice was calm and clear and no coyness even gone around it. "Why you buttering me ? Did you manage to empty your bank account again?" He chuckled.

"That was one time!" I said still coy but a bit angry ."Aha then why?" He questioned. "Umm well" I stuttered fakely "Yes well," He said.

"I have decided to end my hiatus"

What do you think about this chapter? This could also be called a happy chapter I guess.

ÆEEEEEEE My girl just released her prelease song list! Support her guys! 🤟