2. An hour later and I love you

A\N: Chapter 2 of 'Drunk Revelations, enjoy, Angels!

An hour later, Gibbs hears the click clack of heels coming down the basement stairs.

"Jethro?!" Gibbs doesn't turn around when he smells a familiar perfume floating around him.

The perfume he gave her for her birthday while they were in London.

"What are you doing here, Jen? How did you get here? Please don't tell me you drove here while drunk?!" Gibbs asks as he turns around, placing the sander down on the workbench beside him as he turns around to face her.

She's leaning against the wall, her red heels discarded beside her, her long red hair is loose around her shoulders, her outfit of a pair of tight black jeans and her magenta top are looking like she's just put them on, her eyes are red-rimmed like she's been crying.

She looks beautiful.

It's her eyes that worry him.

Her green eyes no longer sparkle like they used to and he hates it.

After minutes of silence, Jen answers Gibbs's questions.

"No, I didn't drive here, I got a cab and I'm here because of what I said to you before." She looks at him with those green eyes of hers.

"Jen, you're drunk. You don't know what you're saying." Gibbs says quietly. He has no doubt that she loves him to some degree but she's drunk and on her first day as Director, she herself said that there'd be no off the job which told him that whatever dream he's had of getting her back was instantly crushed with those few words.

"You don't love me, not anymore." Gibbs tells her, his heart starting to rip apart again with the words he's telling her.

Suddenly, Jen is in front of him, staring into his blue eyes, he can smell the alcohol on her breath.

"Yes I do love you!" Jen exclaims. "I still love you, Jethro, I've loved ever since I saw you in Morrow's office 8 years ago, I loved you as your probie, I loved you while we undercover in Paris, Serbia, London and Marseille, I loved you while I was in Europe, I loved you as your Director and I still love you now. Here in your basement. I've never stopped loving you! Why don't you believe me?!" Jen asks. Gibbs looks at her, disbelief written across his face.

"You left me in Paris with no explanation, a Dear John letter in the pocket of your coat! I spent months in a drunken haze. Ducky had to sedate me and lock away all my alcohol for months because I wasn't sleeping, I was drinking every night because you left me! I wanted to propose to you when we got back home but you left me before I could, and once you got back home, you didn't contact me that you got home safe and as your boss that was insubordinate but as your lover that was a knife to the heart, I loved you and you left me, so you wanna know why I don't believe you when you tell me you loved me, there you go!" Gibbs shouts at the redhead. Jen scoffs, blinks away the tears and looks at him.

"Tonight was a mistake." The redhead says before turning around and walking up the basement steps, slamming the front door behind her.

Gibbs groans as he hears his front door close.

A\N: Chapter 2 of 'Drunk Confessions', enjoy!