one

Y/ns pov

" zero-ah" chan called from his room, I assumed he was doing another live. Perfect opportunity to tease my hung .

I walked into the room " ew! I exclaimed," hyung. Put some pants on mate. Disgusting"

" i-im wearing pants!" He blushed then looked at the camera then me

He infact was wearing pants, I just liked taking the piss " I know" I laughed " I'm just joking around, what do you want hyung?"

" have you seen lee know? He was supposed to be on the live with me " he replied

" him hyujin and jisung are ma-- shopping, they are going out shopping so they can get supplies to make a cake" I replied quickly , trying to cover the fact I almost called them out as the polyamorous couple they are.

The industry would go wild at that knowledge

Chan gave me a stern look before smiling " oh, hum...I'll call him later then "

" kk" I nodded " I'm gonna leave now "

We said our goodbyes then I continued my journey to the kitchen,  singing stigma by bts as I did so.

" hyung" jeongin ran up to me, the same jeongin that I had fallen for years ago and was still falling for today " wanna watch a movie with me? Seungmin felix and changbin said no and chans busy....plus we haven't had any alone time in a while"

" of course jeonginnie" I replied then opening my arms "cmere"

He knew exactly what this meant and jumped into my arms wrapping his legs around my waist , I was 5'10 so this task wasnt difficult especially since innie was only 5'8.

I laughed and walked us into the living room were felix and seungmin were talking, felix had probably dragged seungmin around him for the past half hour because chans live and hes always clingy to him.

I sat down on the couch, jeongin spun around in my lap so he was facing the screen with the back of his head resting on my shoulder

" what do you wanna watch?" I asked the maknae, intertwining our fingers with one hand whilst I scrolled through Netflix with the other

It's the closest thing I would ever get to a relationship with him, so I take it.

" hmm, bohemian rhapsody " he replied

" you're gonna end up crying, you always cry at that film" I teased

" I know, but you cry at the movie up so you cant talk"

" touche" I snickered " now lets get this movie on"

I put it on, but wasnt paying attention. I was paying attention to the beautiful boy sat in my lap, he began to smile at the movie making me smile to. Oh how I want to kiss those lips, their coral colour and glossy ness only tempting me to do so even more everytime I look at them. And god his smile, it's so so pretty. 

But his cheeks are even better, they puff out when he pouts or smiles and when they're not like that they're adorable anyway , luckily I can get away with pinching his cheeks if he is cute. But kissing isnt an option.

" that's so funny" he giggled "dont you agree--" he turned his head towards me , resulting in our faces being only centimetres apart "hyung...."

We remained like this for a while,  staring into each others dark brown eyes.

" alright fruit fest" changbin tapped the back of the couch making us both jump back into position

" sorry" I chuckled under my breath

" dont be" jeongin whispered back " it's fine, let's just watch the movie . Yeah?"

" yeah" I nodded

Jisung and changbin are my bestfriends, so they constantly do everything in their power to stop moments like that. So I've got to enjoy them while they last.