three

Jeongins pov

Knowing y/n already liked someone broke my heart, who was it? He wouldn't even tell me, does he not trust me?
We are the same person....who is that similar to me? And if we are that similar why can't he just like me?

Right now I was watching him film a part for his mv where a black goo fell from his eyes and ran down his face while he stumbled slowly towards the camera,  this was the second take of this scene and I think the director was liking it so far.

Y/n gripped his shirt before flinging himself back and falling down onto the floor

" cut!" The director announced as y/n stood up and rubbed his back " that was perfect, I think we can move onto our next scene"

" isn't this the one with the water tank?" Asked changbin

" yeah" jisung nodded

We watched as y/n climbed up to the top of the tank and watched the video over a couple times to try and re create his fall until he got the right movement and nodded to the staff so that they knew he was ready and walked away

" ok, three, two , one ACTION!"

Y/n fell backwards into the water, tossing and turning with a panicked look on his face.

Hes an amazing actor

By the end of this scene he was meant to go limp and drift to the bottom getting ready for the beat drop when he would do the main choreo with a bunch of back up dancers,  including us three. Of course he would have a break before then to get dry and change outfit.

Watching him move so fearfully in the water made my nerves pick up. He could hold his breath for ages but still what if he wasnt acting anymore?

He began to sink to the bottom, his back slowly making contact with the bottom of the tank.

He turned his head to look at the camera before swiping his hand across quickly making it look like he had hit it and made It face the other way.

As the director yelled cut he swam to the top as quick as he could and took a deep breath

" holy shit" he jumped out of the tank and walked towards us "hey guys, anyone want a hug?"

He opened his arms to changbin "hell nah, you're not getting me wet "

" me either " jisung hid behind changbin

" yall are boring " y/n sighed " anyone excited for my next outfit I'm gonna be hot as fuck"

" what's your next outfit?" I asked

" classic converse hike, cant go wrong with those. Some baggy black pants a white button up and a black corset as well as chains and rings and stuff" he explained

Corset? The idea of y/n in a corset made my cheeks burn up, he already had the most seductive waist of all time. But add a corset to the mix? Holy shit.

" if you ever go on tour you're probably gonna have to rap in said corset. That sounds like hell" jisung sighed

" I'll be fine" the aussie replied "my friends in Sydney would love it"

Is the one he likes from Sydney?

" I'm sure they would, half of the globe spends their time thirsting over you" changbin snickered "now common, we have all gotta get ready. We are back up dancers remember?"

" oh yeah, let's go "

And we did, we got ready and practiced the choreo a few times over while y/n got his hair and makeup done. We bad basic got it down, I made a couple mistakes purely because I was trying to figure out who this person y/n likes is.

Jesus I need to grow up