Crashing turn around

!A/N! I wasn't planning on doing another time skip, but I don't have any other ideas. This will be the last time skip (Unless I make on at the end-) But this chapter will start the day before Denki goes to UA. Don't worry, I have some rather interesting stuff planned.

Tw: Car crash and mention of bad injuries! Do not read if you are triggered by these topics. You have been warned.

Denki had been packing away. He was told that he was going to be staying at the UA dorms. The dorms were for people with a bad home, or their parents just don't want to see them. Denki wasn't too sure why he was staying at the dorms, but he didn't feel like asking.

Aika and Haruki were packing the house, as they were moving into a smaller house. They didn't want to be even more apart from Denki, but how else were they going to get him in the right path?

Denki had to paint over the things he had painted on his wall. He took pictures of it, but it was painful to just paint over something he worked hard on. But at this point, he just wanted to be done. He'd have to unpack everything. He felt like packing was just a waste of time.

Haruki poked his head in his sons, now old room. Looking at the boxes and the boy's suitcase that was in the middle of the room. The sight made Haruki realize just how old his son actually was. Though sixteen wasn't that old. It is when your able to spend time with your own child. 

"You ready to head there kiddo?" Haruki asked. Denki nodded, grabbing his suitcase before heading out of the room, letting the suitcase simply fallow him as he guided it. Haruki grabbed a few of his boxes. 

In no time, Haruki and Denki got his things in the small car they had. The car had no trunk, just four seats. It was the cheapest car they could get. Haruki sat in the driver's seat, while Denki sat in the back seat on the right. Some of the boxes were stacked on top of each other on the seat next to Denki and Haruki.

"Buckled?" Haruki asked. He always did stress about safety. "Yep!" Denki said. He got more excited as he thought about being able to have sleepovers almost every night with Kirishima and Ashido. How fun would that be!?

Haruki smiled, seeing that his son seemed more excited about going now. He pulled out of the small driveway before driving on the road to Denki's new school. But it was like a collage in a way. 

Hitoshi flew just above the car. Keeping an eye on not only the car, but also the things around it. He glided and flapped his rather large wings. Feeling the wind push his hair back. The weather wasn't too bad. Thankfully it wasn't too hot or cold.

As the small black car made it to a busier part of the road, Hitoshi tried to stay more focused. But something was off. His gut twisted and turned as he had a bad feeling that something terrible would happen. But to who? Haruki? Denki? Himself even. He just didn't know, but he hated as the feeling decided to linger.

Cars moved, turning, or pulling into a store. Everything was going smoothly. Nothing out of the ordinary. Hitoshi sighed as his thoughts kept telling him otherwise. It got annoying.

"Listen to yourself" Hitoshi looked around himself as he heard someone speak into his ear. But who could it possibly be? "Hitoshi" Hearing his own name from someone he didn't think he knew, only scared him. He tensed up. He forgot the car was simply driving away.

He whipped his head around. Was something, or rather, someone, talking to him? Or was he going crazy? 

CRASH

Hitoshi felt himself go pale. Somehow, he knew what car had crashed. He felt himself move, but he didn't see himself move. Everything became a blur. His wings moved by themselves. Making a turn, he suddenly stopped. 

He let his guard down.

This is his fault.

How could he let this happen!?

They were right about him.

Why Denki?

Didn't he go through enough?

Apparently not.

Hitoshi should have known he would screw up.

But he didn't hear the ring in his head. Denki wasn't dead. Not yet at least. Cars all around the crash stopped. The car was flipped to the side, the side Denki was on. Hitoshi came to a landing, looking for the blond boy he made himself protect.

Sirens could be heard coming as people got out of their cars to help find whoever may be in the small car. "I found the driver!" Someone called out. Haruki looked rather hurt. His ankle twisted the wrong way....

The ambulance parked, paramedics rushing out of the vehicle. They quickly got Haruki into one of the ambulances. Some people kept searching, trying to make sure no one was left behind in this terrible crash.

Hitoshi knew where Denki was. He just needed to move the stuff that was on top of the poor blond. "We don't see anyone else!" a woman called out. Hitoshi would have scoffed, or rolled his eyes, but he was far to panicked about being able to get Denki out in the open in time. He was covered in boxes with his own junk. Who knew how badly injured he may be.

Moving a box to the side, making people think it had just fallen to the side. Denki's head looked like it was bashed into the car window, as he was unconscious. The side of his head was bleeding out. Hitoshi quickly checked his pulse. It was there. Thank God.

Hitoshi's hand went on the wound on the Blond's head, to make sure not as much blood would ooze out. 

_________________________________

Ashido and Kirishima were already at their seats. Today was the day Denki would be joining their class. Kirishima did say that Denki was supposed to come yesterday, but they did also show up a bit late.

"Alright class, settle down" Their homeroom teacher spoke out. Shota Aizawa. He never seemed to not have eye bags. He moved some of his black hair out of his face before making an announcement.

Kirishima and Ashido waited in excitement. They've told the rest of the so called 'Baku-squad' about Denki. They were just going to have them meet him, but decided otherwise once they knew he would be joining their class.

"It has come to my attention to inform you all in something had happened yesterday" The teacher said. Ashido looked over at Kirishima confused. What happened? Wasn't he going to announce that Denki would be joining them?

 "I know I told you that we would be having a new student today, but sadly on his way here he had gotten caught in a car crash" Aizawa informed. Ashido felt tears already filling in her eyes as she looked over at her red headed friend, who was trying to keep the tears at bay.

"Is he alright sir?" Kirishima asked, his voice cracking. "He should be alright" Aizawa reassured. The whole class was silent. No one knew what to say. "Kirishima, Ashido, you two will be excused of classes for today"

Ashido stood up from her seat, making her way out of the classroom, Kirishima not to far behind.  "You two are allowed to skip classes as well" The teacher said, looking at an ash, spiky hair blond, and a raven-haired boy. They nodded before making their way out as well.

Guess you could say this all once big crashing turn around.

A/N: The good stuff is about to happen! I'm so excited to write the next chapter!