》11

♡♡♡♡♡

Days later~

*thumph!*

Everyone turn around to see Vernon and Sunghoon flopped on the ground after brought two big buckets out from pigs stable.

"I wanna go back to Cubic's!!"

Sunghoon shouted while panting.

Even its only afternoon, and the weather doesnt seems too much hot; everyone already sweating.

And a little weary after three hours working.

"God, I rather hunt a bear than feed a horse."

Vernon muttered until they heard few footsteps coming to them.

And when Sunghoon open his eyes, Tzuyu were shoving her hand to him; sign him to sit up.

So he took it and sit straight, only to realise everyone already surround them.

"We had another few minutes before lunch, just finish whatever left."

Mingyu said made Vernon groan and glares him.

"If I know being a farmer could be this suffocated, I would just eat them."

They chuckles until they realise one of them missing.

"Where's Jeonghan?"

Dahyun asked until Jun wave his hand on air.

"Just let him be; probably at the lake."

Vernon groan again and stomped his feet on the ground before stand up with full of annoyed.

"He's too lucky! His job are just feeding the ducks and throw all corns for chickens."

Everyone probably understand why Sunghoon and Vernon complained so much.

Its not just today, almost everyday now they both keep complaining.

But the others cant do anything to help, being a farmers is the only job that are safe for them.

As long the owner of the farm didnt suspicious on them, they are safes.

Wonwoo was assigned to take care of the horse stable and he wasnt denied; its a peaceful job cause he doing it alone.

Mingyu was assigned to train and control the dogs at edge of farm.

Meanwhile Mina had soft yet careful work; feeding all the babies animals and make sure they are healthy.

Tzuyu are fine to control all the sheeps, making sure they are well behave.

Jun sometimes had a hard time to control the cows cause they are big and hard for Jun to make them follow his order.

While Dahyun are fine to be at bunnies side where everywhere are just bunnies and rabbits, feeding carrots and so on.

The farm wasnt far from their house.

And the owner is a husband and wife.

Mr. Colin and mrs Katie.

They have a baby few months ago and now they were glad that nine of them asking a job to be their farmers.

"They didnt contact us yet?"

Sunghoon asked them as soon Jun sign him to stand up.

"Nope, even samcheon Henry and Junho didnt appear at mirror."

Jun answered while everyone make their ways to one of hunt that closed to the horse stable.

With that, Mingyu and Mina prepare their lunch.