DISCLAIMER

1. This fanfic is a series of one-shots, that are based in the most used and abused tropes for each and every Treasure member (that's according to me, and my betas). The idea is that the most cliché stuff you've ever read you can find it here.

2. None of this stories are related to the rest. If you want to read only about your bias, or just about certain members, not reading the rest of the one-shots, or even not reading them in order, won't affect your experience at all. Feel free to read the tropes that make you the happiest, and feel no guilt when ignoring the ones you're not interested in.

3. Despite what I just said, all the stories have a high school slice of life setting. Specifically speaking, senior year. This is just so to write things that somehow could be perceived as "real", since all these scenarios can definitely happen in a daily life (don't we all want that high school romance?), and to make sure we all understand everyone here is legal age.

4. Speaking of legal age, there may be some innuendos, but I can assure you none of these one-shots include any +18 scene. I tried to be as pure as possible, although of course some tropes will ask for a tiny bit of spiciness.

5. If you haven't got the hint yet, this fic is a y/n story. However, since I don't want to abuse the y/n thingy, I decided we all are called Kim Teume.

6. The POV of every chapter may vary. There will be one-shots that are written from the corresponding Treasure member POV, or from Teume POV, or even a 3rd person POV. The respective POV will be indicated at the beginning of every one-shot, to clear any possible confusion.

7. Please keep in mind this important point: THIS FANFIC DOESN'T PRETTEND TO ASSUME ANYTHING ABOUT THE BOYS. It's true that the idea behind these one-shots is to be as delulu as we want, but at the end of the day, this is a work of fiction, and we all should take it as it is. What you're about to read is for fangirling and funsies only.

8. The order of the chapters will be in age order. If you guys are waiting for a particular Treasure member, this will help you to know when they will appear. With this said, please be advised this  an OT10 work, and chapters for Mashiho and Yedam will not be included. I'll take this opportunity to say I'm sorry if you were waiting for them (if you have read some of my spanish works, you'll notice I tend to still include them), but honest talk, I didn't find any tropes that I could work with (I'm open to suggestions tho, and maybe I can add them, in the future, as bonus).

9. English is not my first language, so please excuse any grammatical mistake, typo, or whatever nonsense you may encounter. Still, pointing them out would actually help me a lot, so feel free to call me out.

10. Happy reading!