KIM DOYOUNG

-KIM DOYOUNG POV-

"You should let me take you a photo, so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas."

"Dobby!"

Teume turns her eyes, as I giggle. This is the usual routine when we arrive at school: I tell her a cheesy pickup line, she shushes me out, and we spent the rest of the morning, side by side, listening to the teachers do their lessons.

At lunch time, I give it another shot:

"We should go out and get some fresh air, since you took my breath away."

"No thanks, my friends are waiting for me."

And all I get is a gentle punch in the shoulder, as Teume's friends come pick her up, so they can eat lunch together.

"Ladies. I'm pretty sure we have classes together, since I can see I got chemistry with all of you."

The collective squeal makes me smile, but the way Teume punches me once again (this time not that gentle), makes me giggle nervously.

Teume walks away with her friends, and I got no other option but to do the same and meet my friends. About thirty minutes later, when the bell announces lunch break is over, and we have to go back to our classroom, I stop (discreetly, of course) right at the door frame, and wait for her.

As soon as I see her walk in, I slide between her and her friends, calling for all of her attention, as I whisper in her ear:

"You definitely are a time traveler, since I can see you in my future."

"I swear to God, Kim Doyoung!" Teume says, in that pouty expression that makes her look so adorable, and that can only make me come up with a thousand more cheesy pickup lines. "Just let me get in and sit at our desk."

The rest of our classes occur the same way. Just us sitting side by side. At the end of the day, Teume says goodbye to her friends, and taking advantage of the fact we live in the same neighborhood, just as every afternoon, I offer to walk with her, those scarce ten minutes, and drop her at her front door, same as every day.

Teume never says no. Even when she keeps on saying I'm annoying and I exasperate her, I know she likes my company. That ten-minute walk, if I can control myself and no say any pickup line, can be really easy-going, and we actually have fun with each other's company.

However, that afternoon, as we walk across the main courtyard, and step out of school, we had just walked ten steps, when I can't help myself, and say:

"I wonder when did we left school behind and stepped into a museum, since the only thing I can see now is a piece of art."

"You're just unbelievable." Kim Teume says, in that tiny growl that tells me I'm about to exasperate her once again, which only makes me giggle. "Does your imagination ever runs dry? How can you come up with so many cheesy lines?"

"It only happens when I got the best inspiration of them all." And after doing a dramatic pause, so to look at her, I add. "You."

Now it's Teume's turn to laugh. It's not a giggle, but more like a sarcastic burst.

"You just said to my friends... What was it? Ah, yeah: 'We have classes together, since I can see I got chemistry with all of you.' All of you." Teume repeats herself, visibly outraged.

"But you are special, Teume." I reply, controlling myself from whispering in her ear. "If you ask me, I can be only yours, and my words will only be for you."

"You cannot expect me to believe that..."

Its then when I can't hold it any longer, and jump over her, trapping her against the building we were just walking by, in this daily route towards home.

"Kim Doyoung." She scolds me, although she makes no sign to push me away.

Doing my best to stop looking at her lips, I fix my eyes in hers.

"Stop calling me Kim Doyoung and call me yours." I say in a whisper. "If you give me the chance to stop calling you Kim Teume, and address you as my princess, I can assure you there will be no other woman I will ever speak again, unless you allow me to it. Your wish is my command, my lady."

"You're so dramatic." She says, trying to hold her laughter. But the seriousness in my face soon makes her understand I'm not joking. This is no longer a cheesy pickup line.

My words are honest, just as my feelings for her.

"If you're going to be mine, you're going to be only mine." She says, biting her lip, which makes me want to stop looking at her eyes, and rather see her mouth, so I can relish my prize. "I mean it. I'm the jealous type."

It's now my turn to giggle. Of course you are, I think. And of course is what I most like about you, I mentally add.

But instead of saying anything, I intertwine our fingers, and finally give up and look at her mouth, which is silently asking for me to kiss her.

"Ifyou let me borrow a kiss, I promise to give it back." I said in a whisper, towhich my princess closes her eyes, and just let herself go.

" I said in a whisper, towhich my princess closes her eyes, and just let herself go

Istg Dobby was so cringe to write but at the same time I love it so much nya~!