chapter 1

thinking : -epic stole my cookies-
talking : "cross in a cow pjs"
gods talking : "get back into the closet fate"
yelling : "who put soy in my coffee"

actions : *drop kicking noot noot for takeing away my coffee*autor talking/note : (welp here we go again)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while i started to slowly regain my consciousness going in and out until i was fully awake i didn't know where i was until i saw black around me that's when i got reminded that i fell into the void trying to save error " i hope he's save " i look around the empty black void when i started to hear whispers of people talking to someone .

"My child am sorry i send you to a world so similar to your old one please forgive me for my mistake"

"Am sorry i couldn't help you or save you from fate "

"you've change your fate again my child"

"are you sure they will not fine them? again?"

who are this people? they were all talking at the same time all the voice of different people echoing all around me it overwhelms me to the point i had to put my hands onto the side's of my head where i would have ear's if i was human . looking around i saw that no one was around me i couldn't see where the origin of the voices come from i could see myself from the void floor that i was still had the red scarf and the necklace was on me but my clothes were different to say at list i was wearing something a Mk would wear in their au well kinda ? It didn't have strips well that would be seen by others if they are  not paying mind to it but it did have two stirp one hidden by my scarf while the other one is almost at the end of the cloak . I wouldn't be surprised if someone called me a kid if they see the two strips as i get off the void floor i began to hear them again but this time i could see them 3 people were talking to each other from what.

 I heard the best i could were the names void , time , destiny they were all talking to someone named era? i think that was the name era looks so much like error well if error was wearing god clothes that is  but to be honest i like era's clothes style tho i think i'm not allowed to be hearing their meeting*i slowly started to move away* i do not want to find out if they can see me as i kept moving i started to see more beings talking to each other and different errors with kids ,but  the gang or his brothers i found out they can't see me fully only error's at rare or the kids with the errors can't fully see me tho i always smile to the children waving at me it's mostly the void's and null's who can see me the most and their so cute wearing their dresses error looks like a great father or mother (-i wonder if my error would be like that too..-) as time went on i only talked with the children which made me have the title of void ghost dunlce and i don't talk with the errors well not yet at list some are still in shock which leaves me in the void mostly alone at times but the void is calm and quiet if its not a day when all heck breaks lose with the voices of what i found out were gods trying to take errors , inks or souls that will take the body of a sans, papyrus ,or any characters  in a random worlds.

In which i'm going to say i have heard the most weirdest deals or requests ever then again mostly all of the souls are kids or adults at rare times teens its not like i can stop them tho its funny and sad watching a adults or teens   reactions and storylines to come more from the kiddos. As i watch from a mirror i stole from a random person i'm not going to say who tho . back to the voices thing it feels like am getting run over by truck-kun and her siblings full of speakers at full power how i know what truck-kun is? yeah don't worry about it *turn around to face the window screen and turning back around to look at the mirror*

"there you are kiddo" i turn to my left side to see a man wearing a black suit with some white in it with a mask with a moon mark in the middle of it and fluffy white hair "i'm not a kid but hey void how's was the meeting and looking on worlds where i could go until its time for me to go back to my one ?" i can feel tried mom/dad energy from void "meeting was a pain in my ass with my fate yelling about the missing error in our world and blameing us for random things which am going to say i'm slowly going to say yes to your "you can just sign fate to therapy where i can take away the amount of egotistic she has going on" giving void a smirk "good to know that its in the maybes now but what's up?"i let my smirk down "i'm yet to find a world that takes inks half of them hate inks and haves rules to keep inks away so sorry i can't fine you a world to stay kiddo" letting out a sigh i pat voids shoulders "its fine void plus i have you here with me well most of the time and i talk with the kids or soul of kids who are here for reasons i can wait more" void turn to look at me from what i can tell from his body language he's not ok with me staying here more than i should "kid your body is slowly becomeing part of my void sooner or later you will become like a gaster but if that's what you wish i can't stop ya but if your staying here you got to get a job under me so the void dosen't mess with your mind or body got it?" *i give void a nod and a smile* "ok so the job is about taking people to their right gods to be taken to other worlds aka you need to guide f/c gods their mostly errors and in rare cases inks too" "alright i understand but i'm going to hide my face around the errors tho i do not want them to have a panic attack by any means i don't want them to see it's already hard for me to block them as it is" void's head goes to the side " them? oh! your talking about those little balls of light following the fgods or the souls who come here ok  do what you think fits the boot"

"gosh time ready needs to stop showing you dead memes" i take the pass void is giving me so i can hide it under my cloak "wear that so you can get in other multiverses to leave the people your leaving also its not that bad at list i'm not doing dad jokes like war and peace" i give void a deed blank stare "come on kid go easy on me ok? anyways i got to go do work sheets call me on your phone if anything happens ok?" " i will not worry make sure to send fate over when you say yes to my therapy lessons!" when void leaves to do work i turn back to the mirror to keep watching a story of 3 brothers waking in deamtale when i hear something fall behide me 

"I N K!? "

oh boy its an error a first time falling into the void error this is going to be a long day for me....
void you better pay me alot more when am done doing my job.

note : (sorry some words are missed spell engish is not my first language i'm mustly using google to make sure i'm not using words wrong)
(words : 1331 used for the story)