Chapter 2

thinking : -fate in the closet- 

talking : "dream is shooting an arrow at nootnoot"

gods talking : "i hate it here"   

yelling : '' STOP WITH THE SOY IN THE COFFEE'' 

action :  *drops a child for taking away my coffee*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 " I N K ! ? ''

*I sigh as i look at the error*  i swear my luck is just bad and i have a feeling that i'm not going to get paid any time soon especially  this is how my first starts anyways i didn't have time to use make up void got me some time ago? week? month, year? or years? i don't know time doesn't exist here in the void of well void *getting up from the floor? i dust off my clothes before full letting my eyes fall on the error looking at him fully too see the damage*From what i need to do for him to get to his new world he will need alots of bandages , food , napti--- rest to recover as ink takes in the information he sees ,The error was wearing ripped clothes from fights ,to blood dripping from his right leg that looks broken way to far to be saved by any normal means that is lucky for !nk? doesn't to do much to .The error just take him to his destiny that will do a better job at making the error look better   tho !nk? can tell this gremlin of an error needs therapy badly funny coming from him.

" calm  down i'm not ink i look nothing like him  you gremlin why are you on a fours??"  it waa true !nk? doesn't look like a ink almost  that is from clothes , eyes ,voice are fully different the only thing showing the connection is the ink splot on his cheek that's slowly turning into a star...!nk? really needs a new name until he gets back to his lov-- his au to his friends any ways back to paying attention to this gremlin of a error  "no that not true! your ink you just changed you clothes and used make up to make your self look different! plus  if your not ink then tell me your name! and au!" the error was on all on all fours trying to get up but can't so it just sat down glaring at !nk? like a cat ready to hunt its prey. "my name ?..well its" -oh fuqk right i need a name not just ink like half of the errors hate inks same with worlds  i mean  half of the names with the meaning void is taken so i can't use them maybe- "well its guide  sans my au doesn't exist unless you call this black void my au then yes it is my au then" you know like a liar. I can feel the  are you pulling my leg from the error same from the faceplams at my dumb think is feels like a disapointed mother "uhh huh guide...rigghhttt and i'm the tooth fairy coming for my whiskey after a long day at work..." 

"i'm not lying! my name is guide also if your the tooth fairy then you need to pay back my 3,405G because i paid for you rent..."  the error had the most confused face trying to see if i'm joking with the fairy thing and the thing is "i'm not lying i have the paper to prove it" the fact the paper of me paying the rent was able to by pass the void is suprising but it doesn't stop me from using it  some prove?? "the fucking tooth fairy exists??" the error was trying to see if i'm lying but jokes on him i'm not on this on AHAH! "yeah their real dude i mean i guess that means a fairy breaks into monsters and humans homes for their teeth..yeah i no wonder toothfairy tale had soo many tresspassing papers  to pay" *i look at the error smirking knowing damn well someone has made the au and he can't prove it wrong*  "dude wtf why" the error  looks so done with life "anyways  i got to take you to your new mother gremlin  beacuse i'm not getting paid for this  i can feel it...*i whisper*'" maybe i need to start a go fund me..on undernet meh"?' anyways  time to go!" *i grabbed the error by the cloth of his ripped clothes as i start looking at the pass looking  on how its*  "Hey! don't touch me! I'm not going to follow you anywhere!!"

 this is going to be a long day i void doesn't pay me I'm going to tell his brother he didn't pick up his damn sock! that i did

note : hey! guys look how made a chapter for halloween sorry its not  a special chapter i'll try to do one for other hoildays if  can also news i got a tumblr! i'm going to post little art of  this book on there  so your welcome to join  anyways  chapters will come out slowly as i got school  so sorry about that and english is not my first language so sorry for any miss spelling or any weird word cuts i'll try to edit it later not now cuz its very late for me  anyways have a wonder night or day !

https://www.tumblr.com/moonielovescoffee