"LOCK ON"

"If you want these kids to die in the very first week of their trial, then go on. Implement this."

A thick document was slammed on Ego Jinpachi desk, flying everywhere on his desk. The messy blonde stretched her stiff neck in annoyance, each muscle flex under the dim light.

Ego tapped impatiently, "If they want to be the best, then there is prices to pay. Do you think the world best comes from some mediocre training?"

With a slight annoyance in her cold eyes, Freya took one of the page on the table. "You want to train them for hours, but provides nattos and pickled radish as a meal? You know better than this."

"I, am going to fix their daily diet menu. And if I see you not using it. I will punt you through the main door." Grumbling at herself, she put on her glasses and starts scribbling on her little notes.

Rolling his dead-fish eyes, Ego shooed her away in silent agreement and focused back to the screens around him. Watching the screen as the boys entered the meeting hall one by one.

The list of names were shown on the screen alongside their entrance to the meeting hall. Showing all 300 boys standing in confusion.

Glancing at the screen, Freya noticed some colourful hair among the players.

"Such a scrawny babies, They would faint in a single hit." She scoffed, analysing the boys physical forms, "They have a long way before becoming the Egoist."

"Blue lock needs to break them to pieces." He stood, fixing his crooked collar. "We need to rebuilt them from ground zero."

"It's time to lock on, "