intro.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓
♫ 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝑰𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉
𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏' 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 ♫

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓♫ 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝑰𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏' 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 ♫

STELLA STONE: Daisy isn't the only one who's real name is Margaret.

✯✯✯

✯✯✯

synopsis...

Ever since she was little, all Stella wanted to do was pursue music. It was the only thing she ever truly cared about, apart from her parents even though they weren't exactly happy about her dream. But, they still tried to support her nonetheless.

When Teddy Price, a producer of a well known record company, approached her after a gig with her original band, she thought her whole entire life would change forever. And it had. Just not in the way she expected it to.

She recorded her self-written song, "Brooklyn Baby," which Teddy Price expected to sell greatly since it was different than the regular rock 'n roll the 70s were producing, but it didn't sell as well as the both of them wanted to.

Stella had thought her career was done after that since the rest of her songs she wanted to record for the album were the same type of music, but Teddy Price hadn't given up on her just yet.

After finding a band he had saw potential in, just like Stella, he practically forced her into the band to become the rhythm guitarist and backup singer so that the lead singer didn't have to play the guitar as he sang.

Although she had hopes of becoming a solo artist after splitting up from her original band, she still tried to remain optimistic that the band would work out for her and a solo career would come out of it. But it was pretty hard to do so.