00

le cauchemar

le cauchemar.

The cold waft hit the tiny bell as the young woman left the vet. She was the one in charge of locking the building for tonight.

As she stood there locking the entrance, she heard continuous meowing from the back of the facility.

After, she went looking for the source of the sound. She found a stray feline unable to roam from its serious injury covering its half body.

"Oh my god.. what happened..?" she muttered on her breath as she ought to take it with her for it to get treated right away.

This young woman is named, Tamsyn Y/n. An ordinary veterinarian working in a small facility. She dealt with many animals but she favors small kittens most. She, herself, has constantly dreamed about having a feline greeting her from work.

She thought that this could be it, having one without wasting a single penny. It didn't have any collar hanging on its neck, giving her the idea that it was not owned by anyone.

She lowered her things onto the table before sitting beside the feline.

She treated the feline first, doing everything in her power to not make it uncomfortable.

After, she placed the kitten on the couch.

"Before I give you any name, I need to know if you're a girl or a boy."

She carried the kitten and analyzed its genitalia. "A boy..." she whispered.

"A name suited for you..." she speaks out while thinking about a perfect name for her new kitten.

"Rin..?"

?"