01

le cauchemar

le cauchemar.

"Rin..?"

The feline meowed in acceptance of its new name. It walked towards her and purred making y/n in awe.

"Now aren't you hungry from all of that treatment I gave? I'll just go shopping okay?"

"Oh I should buy you a collar as well.." she mutters before fleeing.

The feline eyed her as she stepped out of the room of her division.

"Rin huh," he murmured as he lies on y/n's couch in his human form.

He went through y/n's things, as in everything. It looks like a mess, with many things scattered on the floor.

Shortly, he heard footsteps coming near the door.

"Ah..she's here"

He immediately turned into a feline and lay on the sofa as if it was napping.

"Rin, I'm back!" y/n merrily greeted with bags hanging on her arm.

"What on earth..."

She laid the bags on the table.

"Ah. it's my fault for trusting a kitten. Well, I'll just clean," she muttered before doing so.

After that, she sat on the couch while catching her breath. Then she remembered something and went to reach for the bags that she bought.

"Look!" she says as she pulled a dark blue collar with a 'rin' quoted on the silver circle.

She wore it on the feline's neck. It corresponded to its white fur with orange highlights.

"There! Should we eat?" she asks as if the kitten could answer.

"I bought cat food for you and..curry for me! Isn't that great? Hold on, I'll prepare it for you," she says.

Before preparing, she turned on the tv then it turned on the news. She placed the remote on the feline's side.

Then, she went to the kitchen to prepare their food, she also bought tons of chips.

"Many demons, who claim to be incubi and succubi, have been lurking around the town for almost a decade now. Myths have been circulating that they extract energy from us humans."

"Ouch! Fuck, I injured my thumb.." she hissed from the pain but then shrugged it away before continuing to prepare the kitten's food.

"These demons that are called incubi, prey mostly on women and succubi on males. They enter their dreams for sexual intent."