Chapter 3

As I was heading to my room upstairs, I can hear my mom talking start to get louder. I can't help but feel terrible for it.
I can't help but feel bad about it too much.
Stopping mid way on the stairs. I sat down and put my knees up to me chest.

Then I heard talking from the living room
" I know..."

" What do you mean I don't know? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BOTHERED TO SEE HER FOR YEARS!"

" m/n, I know. I'm not a good father but I came to talk to you."

There was a moment of silence for a good couple minutes. Until my mom started to speak again, her voice was booming throughout the living room.

" Jotaro Kujo, I'm going to be generous and let to stay the night. Along with kakyoin...."

" Thank you-"
" But, I expect you to leave before I come home tomorrow night."

The boys nod and get up to take off their jackets to hang by the door.
I can feel my eyes start to get heavy then began to yawn. When I started to get up slowly from the steps of the stairs until I heard a voice.
" Get to bed, Y/n." My mom said,
It made me jump and had me running to my bedroom.
As I was fast walking back to my room, I can hear a giggle from the living room.

" She kinda reminds me of you jotaro!"
" shut kakyoin.."
then the giggles turned into laughter got louder.