chapter 2

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

I let the two men in and close the door. I keep forgetting that mom doesn't come home until midnight.

" Um, my mom doesn't come home until midnight. Are you alright, staying a night?" I ask with a worrying expression.

" Yeah, it's alright! Right jotaro?" The red haired man said smiling gently at him. The other man who I just assumed is " jotaro" nodded. " Ok, let me set up your room then!-" " would you like some help? If you don't mind."

Help?

" Um i-i don't mind" I felt my face heat up as I led jotaro to the guest room.
The room had a couple boxes that was full of old pictures and pillows and blankets.
I opened the door and sighed, I knew this was going to hurt my hands.

" We just need to move the a couple boxes into the other guest room." I say pointing at the boxes we were going to move.

Jotaro nodded and headed to the boxes. He noticed that the box he pick up was marked as " kujo's old stuff".
He had thought that she gave him all of his stuff, guess not.

He picked it up and took it to the other guest room. I took out the pillows and blankets then put them on the bed. Then help him move the rest of boxes.

Time: midnight

" Y/n honey! I'm home-" m/n felt tears nearly formed around her eyes but she blinked them away. " J-jotaro? Is that you?" Jotaro stood up and walked up to her.

" Yeah" he said then was met with a slap. " WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME AND Y/N FOR 9 YEARS?! JOTARO SHES 15!" He stayed silent, knowing what's going to happen. This already happened to him once.

" Mom, what's going on-" " GO TO YOUR ROOM" I felt my heart sank as she looked at me with anger. I look over at the red haired man with scared eyes, he frowns and walks me to my room. I breathe out the air that I didn't know I was holding.

Why is this happening?
Am I the cause of this?