🟠 Lovers rock - 2

☁️ FLUFF

"Eddie, What did you want to show me?" Frank hummed as the postman dragged him by the hand across the neighborhood, "It's a surprise!" "And how do I know you won't prank me?" "Because I loooooooooooveee you, Frank." "I love you too, Eddie! But you know I'm not one for mystery."
Eddie rubbed the back of his neck, opening the door to his humble abode—he ushered Frank into his room, flipping through his record box and pulling out a pristine copy of 'Lover's Rock' by TV girl. As he set it down on the player, Frank let out a laugh.
"What's so funny, Frankie?" "I just love you so much, Ed." Frank grabbed Eddie by the sides of his head and pressed their foreheads together. "I love you more." "Frankly, I love you the most." "How did I meet a grouch of a man and end up with the sweetest most sugary thing ever, huh?" Frank laughed, Eddie quickly turned the record on, Frank not recognizing the song immediately.
"You wanted to show me a record?" "Yes." "You big dummy." Frank sat down on Eddie's bed, Though quickly being tossed up into Eddie's arms, "Let's dance." The postman laughed, twirling Frank around. "Why not, Ed." Eddie laughed as he took Frank's hands in his and rocked back and fourth on the wooden floors. They Stepped back, then forward. Frank wrapped his hands around Eddie's neck as they waltzed. Eddie rested his hands on Frank's waist and laid his head on top of Frank's fluffy black hair.
"To be Frank, this is the only surprise I like." "Your the only surprise /I/ like, Frankie." The raven haired man laughed in response. "I am?" Frank asked, Eddie nodded into his hair. As Eddie sang along to he record in the background—Frank couldn't help but thank himself for liking Eddie. Eddie had to be the kindest, most understanding man in the whole wide world, not only did his bestfriend, Julie, like him, but Frank loved him!
As the two men rocked back and fourth, Eddie abruptly spun Frank and dipped him low to the floor, earning a laugh from Frank. A real, honest, happy, genuine laugh.
"How on earth did I get such a beautiful boyfriend like you, heh?" Eddie hummed, kissing Frank on his cheek. "You tell me, Handsome."

390 words!

Hehe I'm running low on ideas!! -🕶️