𝟎𝟎𝟑. flock of crows

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹  𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 the world, a dark and grim laceration that broke Ravka apart, splitting it into two

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 the world, a dark and grim laceration that broke Ravka apart, splitting it into two. The Black Heretic was the creator, the vengeful grisha that almost took down Ravka in rage. He created the Fold hundreds and hundreds of years ago, his intentions stayed locked in the darkness. 

The Fold cut off East Ravka completely from the western seaports. The East wilted and unfortunately became open to invasion by adversarial countries in the North and South. The enemy nations would attack East Ravka, the people were plunged in a life of darkness.

Only the Grisha were equipped with the necessary abilities, small science — blessed by the Saints, to cross the darkness that is the Fold. In support of Ravka, they allied with the King.

Within the nation's two halves, they blossomed into a vital connection, a line between the humans and the Saints. But despite their help, they continued to be despised due to the misdeeds of the Black Heretic. His offspring descendants suffered the brunt of his sins the most. 

But there were old legends that spoke about a Grisha that has never been seen — a myth that no one seemed to be sure if it was real or not. 

One who might eliminate the Fold completely, bring Ravka back together, tying the strings of the country's fate together. One who might reunite the nations together, into a more peaceful world, a more ideal one.

The great honourable summoner of the sun and pure light, the complete opposite of the summoner of darkness and shadows.

A Sun Summoner.

Unfortunately, not everyone was a believer, Kaz wasn't a believer, Inej was a believer, Leila Darya was in the middle. She could believe that a sun summoner, but no one had ever seen the latter, no records of one ever existing had been made.