part 2

Yn pov
We entered the class room and we sat beside each other at our usual spot. Some girls always gets jealous as I am the best friend of the school's heartrob aka coldest person Kim taehyung. Then I turned my gaze towards taehyung only to find him reading peacefully. I got curious what he's reading!?  I peeked to see the title of the book but...

Tae:- what!!? (Turned the book to the other side)
Yn:- uhh.... Nothing (embarrassed)

Then he again started reading. Now it was beyond my patience. I slowly read the title of the book and burst out laughing😂.... He was reading 'how to develop common sense' but then...

Professor:- MISS YN!!!

I flinched and stopped laughing only to see taehyung was holding his laugh, everyone was staring at me, and the professor was glaring at me. Little did I knew now I am dead!!

Professor:- MISS YN! CAN'T YOU HEAR ME???

I quickly got up and bowed several times.

Yn:- s-s-sorry professor!!! It won't h-happen again. (In fear)

Professor :- GET OUT OF MY CLASS RIGHT NOW!! MISS YN!

Yn:- I'm so sorry professor..

Professor :- ENOUGH!! OUT!

I went out with teary eyes with out looking at anyone, lowering my head.

Taehyung pov
I was reading peacefully untill I felt yn was peeking at my book I quickly turned it to the other side and continued reading but little did I knew yn was quite annoyed. Then suddenly she bent down and read the title of the book I was reading. I widened my eyes when she started laughing loudly.
I looked around to see everyone was looking at her now , I tried to stop her but seeing her laughing also made me laugh but I tried to control it.
We both flinched when the professor calling her angrily... Well nothing to expect he's gonna send her out and this happened. I felt a little bad so I decided to give her chocolate to cheer her after the class....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well this much!!!
Let me know ur thoughts duh!!!
Next part coming soon ❤❤