part 7

**bell rings**

Tae:- You!!?? (Shocked)

??:- yeah me..

Yn pov
As soon I reached there I ringed the bell but someone else also came and started waiting for the door to open...
I was hella confused who is she?
What's she doing here?
Then all my thoughts got interrupted when taehyung opened the door but soon my smile faded after knowing his attention went towards that girl not me??...

Tae:- I mean WOOWWW!!!

With this they both hugged and I was standing like a statue there... Then I decided to interrupt them as I was jealous ofc he is my man 😅

Yn:- (fake coughed)
Their attention grew towards me as expected.

Tae pov
As I opened the door revealing Eva!! My closest friend from childhood but we lost touch when she went Canada to study further and now she is here without any warnings or something I was super happy.... But then someone coughed and we looked at the person then I got surprised as she was my yn.. Ahem! I mean yn.. She is not mine yet taehyung... WAIT!!?? WHAT??? Am I in... ~~

Eva:- hey! Who are you? (Cold)

Yn pov
I can sense she doesn't like me from her way of talking... Well who cares...

Yn:- I'm yn, Lee yn... Taehyung's best friend (proudly)

Eva:- oh I see (rolled eyes)

Huh?? What kind of bitch she is? We met for the first time and she is behaving like this???

Tae:- umm... Uh.. Yn she is my childhood friend Eva... (Turns towards eva) and eva she is yn my bestest friend.

Eva:- cmon Taehyung! Won't u let me go in?

With that she went in...

Yn:- (glaring at Taehyung)

Tae pov
After I introduced them... Well Eva doesn't seem to be in a mood to meet yn. And she went in. I looked at yn to call her inside but found her already glaring at me.

(Gulped)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Patience cuties!!
Next part will be out soon ❤❤🧡