Chapter 24. Rev The Engines

The students walked along one anoter, keeping their straight line as they walked through the massive alleyway and looking up front preparing themselves the best they could for what was coming next.

Taking in a deep breath as the bursting light at the end of the tunnel struck each and every student of Class 1-A, but they went in unfazed, walking into the light, all of them continued until their eyes properly adapted and the raining noise of cheers and celebrations started to fall down upon them.

The yelling and screaming was insane, to a degree it was slowly paining Jirou who looked around and simply felt all of this screams entering her ears as Momo comforted her from the excessive and mind numbing noises.

Izuku kept his look up front, since he was one of the first students to step outside, his eyes showed a burning determination mixed up with pent up anger due to the events of not too long ago with Shoto and Katsuki as he tried to keep a composure of sorts, there was a high chance anything could make him explode and he didn't want to run the risk of aggravating someone that is not those two.

It all continued as Class 1-A found themselves looking around the place to see the amount of people that keep of flowing and yelling out in what seems like a celebration of sorts, no one had actual ways to put this as they just witnessed the happening around them.

"There's so many people..."

"I've never felt this many stares looking at me at once..."

"I feel like anything i do will be judged..."

"So just normal school stuff?"

"....it doesn't feel like it is."

"But it is."

"But stop talking back to us before you become one with the floor."

Denki just lifted his arms up while sliding back after being told by Uraraka, Jirou and Etsudo, the usual people who yell out to him or tell him something over his stupidity because his friends, even tho they have more than 2 braincells, are just as brainrot as him. Specially Izuku.

"Hey!"

The narrator speaks the truth, you know that's the truth.

".....fine..."

Going back to regular schedule. Izuku's eyes started to look around without much to think about his sorroundings, it made him feel clautrophobic and consumed by the complete pressure of this many voices, the last time he had experienced anything like this was in the Kureya Floodings.

But that was dread incarnate for him, it was a situation he prefers not to remember as its the living proof of how much of an incompetent vigilante/hero he was when he started his journey into the depths of this world.

"....man... it really has been 15 months since than..."

He said while looking around, catching the attention of some of his classmates due to his words. This made Momo speak up.

"15 months...? What are you talking about Midoriya?"

"...."

He froze for a second after realizing he was speaking outloud once again, thankfully, a certain one for all user which we will not called out as the one with Gearshift, punched his soul in the stomach, straightening Izuku as he looked at everyone else and answered them mostly truthfully.

"Since the Floodings, I was there that day so... all of this screams just remind me of it."

"O-Oh..."

Everyone looked at him rather serious, they know he has a lot of experiences outside of UA but in their eyes, god knows how many of them aren't as terrifying as being in the USJ or even worse than that from his perspective.