1~How it all started~

First chapter of the book :)

-Alyx (This is where I put names to show who is talking.)

"Enjoy!" (This is for talking)

'What?' (These are thoughts)

*Waves* (These are for movements or expressions)

[Location: Pulau rintis] (These are how I tell the places they are at)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Location: Floating island]

It was so windy as the black hole got stronger

-Fang *Starts looking for Borara in the windy storm*

-Boboiboy "Fang.. you gotta stop him!" *He immediately spoke up, he was to weak to fight more as he got injured*

-Fang "Huh..?" *He look at Boboiboy as he was worried for his conditions then nods* "Shadow Garuda Fusion!" *He'd start to fly and chase Borara*

-Boboiboy *He smiled hoping Fang would successfully stop Borara*

[Somewhere behind a rock near Boboiboy]

-??? "That kid sure is strong with his Elemental powers.. I would have a high chance of getting him since he is weak now." *the unknown guy said in a quiet voice then smirked*

[Back to the fight]

-Fang "Urgh!" *All the shadows around him disappeared as he was injured badly and was thrown to a hard rock wall*

-Borara "You should've stayed out of my way you brat... I can't believe I didn't manage to kill you when I first.. met you." *He laughed, lift up his hammer and slam it on Fang*

-Fang *He widened his eyes at Borara's words and close his eyes looking away. But.. why didn't he feel anything?*

-Borara "Heh. Your so dea-"

-Captain. Kaizo "tch. You should learn to shut your dirty mouth." *He slash Borara away with his energy sword*

-Fang "Broth-! I mean..- Captain!" *He smile as he was happy that his brother arrived to save him*

-Borara "Ugh..  you again! You will pay you brat!"

-Captain. Kaizo "You are very noisy." *He scoffed and grip on his sword then charges at Borara*

[While Borara and Kaizo were fighting]

-Captain. Kenzo "Are you alright Fang!?" *He ran towards Fang with a first aid kit then starts bandaging his wounds*

-Fang "E-eh, Captain Kenzo! I'm alright.. and what are you doing here!?"

-Captain Kenzo "We received an SOS signal from Commander Kokoci and he said you guys were being attacked by that tomato square head." *He said looking back at the battle between Kaizo and Borara*

-Fang "Pfft- I mean.. how did Commander even know where we are?"

-Captain Kenzo "I don't kno-"