ALAOAO S3 CHAP 3

Zee pov

I could only gasp when i saw nunew.. he was so pretty, but the expression of him is full of bitterness.. there's a exitment,sadness,joy. Built inside me when i saw him. He change alot, so much.. he is not our nunew.. our nunew is sweet, loving, person. But all we can see is bitter,cold, fierce nunew..

-later-

At the car he fell asleep in my shoulder, i caress his cheeks with full of adoration and love.

'Do you know how much i Missed and waited for you..?' I thought, i sigh out of belief, His driver stop at a hotel, he must be staying here. 'Sajangni- oh..' nunews assistant asked me that i cant understand, 'Miss, I can't understand korean language..' i said, she immediately apologize and told me that we arrived at nunews staying, i carried nunew in bridal style and bring him to his room, he groaned a little as i put him down gently on the bed. his neck we're revealing which his collarbone can see, i take some wipes and clean his faces down to his neck and feet. I walked around for a moment trying to figure where's his clothes, i then saw his bag and looked over it. But instead finding a spare clothes, i find a pills. He is taking this kind of medicine..? I soon saw Nhu's assistant and called her.

'Hye jin right..? Why Does nunew take this kind of medicine..?' i asked, and she looked nervous. 'I-im sorry sir but Mr.chawarin forbidden to tell about his privacy, and that includes his health, im sorry but i really can't tell you, even if you are Mr.chawarin friend or something i really can't..' she said, i stroke my hair in disbelief. 'But what if i tell you that im his boyfriend?' I said, she really shook her head as a no and excuse her self, she then leave, I took out my phone and send the picture of the medicine to Freya, i want to know it.. I then open the wardrobe as i saw nunew's clothe hanging, Does he even still wore pajamas?, he only have this tanktop, and sweatpants. I walked up towards him tapping his shoulder, he then woke up and sat down immediately when he saw me, asking why im in his room.

'Go change your clothes' I said and he refuse.

'No..' He said with confident.

'Change or if you want i will put your clothes on by my self?' He then huff and stomped his feet on the way to the bathroom. Gosh he is stubborn..

I waited for him and he then finally dressed up, His smooth milky shoulder caught my gaze, I swallowed my saliva due to nervous. I finally waved my hand goodbye and was about to twist the door knob when i felt his hand grabbed my wrist. I turned around seeing nunew looking at me so deeply with fucking puppy eyes.

'Dont.. it's night already..' He said looking away, i smiled foolishly and agree, locking the door before walking slowly closer to nunew as he step back.

He reached the wall already as i caught him gulping his saliva down, i felt his hand on my chest while his eyes we're shut closed, i chuckle.

'I'll sleep at the couch'  I whispered through his ears.

Nunew pov

That was the most bullshit thing that i ever felt, his hot breath brushed against my ears giving me a jelly legs, i watched him lay down in the sofa, i ran towards the bathroom and trying to catch for more air because of the tighness on my chest.

'Breath breath breath!' i remind my self but it was too late, my pheromones is already releasing already and i can feel that pain on my stomach again, Fuck.. I can't have this right now how can his voice effect my body? And why would my body response to his whisper.?!  In just a minute my stomach started to have a pain and aches all over and over, Saliva then started to slide down to my neck, i can only close my eyes and not trying to touch my self; will make everything worse. An almost hour past the pain disappear, i feel okay now it must be good if i leave the bathroom right? For sure he is sleeping, i splashed the water in my face then dried it up with a towel, i take a very very deep breath before twisting the door knob and there he is laying in the couch, i sigh out of belief.
Thanks god, i then slowly hop in the bed and i can hear my heart pumping so hard that can almost fell inside me..

-in the morning-

I woke up due to the sun ray, i squint my eyes a little bit, i looked around and didn't spotted zee on the coach, i guess he left. I lifted both of my arms through the air stretching, the door opened as i startled, seeing zee with hye-jin, talking seriously as if they we're fighting. Hye-jin have tray with foods on the top, as soon as they saw me they stopped talking while hye-jin bow, she greeted me as she placed the tray down the table. I looked over the food and don't have any apetite to eat.

'What are you still doing here P'zee..? Don't you have any work at all..' I said.

'I want to have discussion with you..why are you drinking those kind of medicine..' I froze in frightened, i almost drop my spoon. The way he looked so serious.

'I have nothing to say to you P'zee..' I said bitterly avoiding his damn eye contact.

'Nhu.. im asking you and you're gonna turn back again..? I just want to know..' I got annoyed in a moment he said that, i swallowed the food before talkig back, slamming the spoon in the table making both of them startled.

'It's none of your business krub.. it's my privacy not yours i would not like to say something about my health even if your my friend..!' i said with confidence but then suddenly felt the cramping on my stomach, i ran to the bathroom vomiting everything i ate. Again? I've been like this since three months ago, everytime i ate i will just vomit everything. This is why i don't like eating.

I wiped my mouth with wipes and sat backdown in the table, zee looked concern. His eyes is full of worries, the guilt is filling up.

'Nhu, please tell me..?' He plea, he placed his hand on the top of my hand, i quickly took it away. I feel like im melting whenever his like this..

'Why..? It's not like you care..' i Said avoiding his eye contact.

'What do you mean..? Since when did i never care about you Nhu.. i just want to know that's all.. why would i want to know if i have no care? Nhu! Look at me' he said with a very soft tone..

'P'zee i think it's better if you leave krub..' i said, he then approach to me forcing me to look at him, his both hand is on the back of the chair, i can feel his hot breath. His eyes is looking at mine so deeply.

'Nhu... Don't be like this..' he said almost a whispered, he hugged me and i can hear his heartbeat. His warm hug, soo comfy..

'Nhu, please let's stay like this for a moment..' I can't resist that kind of tone, why can't i pushed him away? Why im letting him do this.. nunew push him away please.. i almost reply to his hug but i hold back my self. Im such a cruel person, your stupid nunew.. S-stupid... I hold back my self from sobbing cause i don't want to show any emotion again. 'Nhu please comeback... I Pushed him away and act nothing happend, his hand caressing my cheek while i looked away, he then lean closer to my face and everything feels great..