Welcome Neighbour!

It was a nice day and you were walking across the streets and stumbles upon something it was a black hole? You observed it and saw that the hole was going to "Welcome Home?" You were confused but you just got in and saw something in front of you a house? Well it was cool house it's bright and colorful you knocked on the door and someone opened it. "Why hello there!" The anonymous man said "My name is Wally Darling! What's yours dear?" Wally said you responded "I'm y/n nice to meet you Mr Wally"

Wally didn't liked you saying mister so he reassured you to call him Wally instead "Oh what joy we have a new neighbour cmon let's go introduce you to my friends!"
He said you just walked behind him and saw a lot of bright and colorful houses it was so beautiful that you saw someone Wally notices you staring at the guy "Ah! That's one of my friends Barnaby! He's very nice come here let's go talk to him!"
"Hey Barnaby look a new neighbour dropped in his/her name is y/n there new we should show them around!" Wally said "Well hello there new neighbour my names Barnaby let's show you around won't ya!"

Barnaby walked and called out a couple? "Hey Eddie Frank there's a new neighbour come meet them!" He said "Hello there new neighbour what should we call you?" He said "y/n you?" "Frank and this is my husband Eddie" Eddie waved at me while he was going to his job Frank was busy cooking something so we left. Then we saw another girl her name was Julie she looked very happy she was drawing something. "That's Julie she's very nice and also cheery" "hello there new neighbour my names Julie as you already know what's yours?" "Hello please call me y/n it's a good day to meet a cheerful kid like you" Julie smiled and waved goodbye Barnaby showed you the others and you were so happy to see them Wally was apparently silent he looked at an apple and got it he held it and bring it with him. Barnaby got home and Wally showed me my place it was a house that looked like a rainbow you came in and was shocked that it was very beautiful Wally smiled then left the home and you were alone now.

(416 words that's not much but probs making another part😁)