Part 2

The next morning, Lyla awoke to the indistinct sounds of her brother being an idiot somewhere in the house. She sat up, stretching out her back and cracking her head – body uncomfortable from the curled-up position she had assumed during her night's sleep on the window seat in her bedroom.

She didn't even bother to glance at herself in the mirror or change into some other clothes, instead she pushed her feet into her sliders and opened the bedroom door, following the sounds of her brother which were coming from downstairs.

"Sleeping beauty awakes." Pierre laughs, smiling at Lyla.

"Sleeping beauty wants to go back to bed." She replies. "Charles awake?"

"The Prince of Monaco is very much still asleep." Arden comments.

"You're not hungover?" Lyla laughs, slightly taken aback by her brother.

"No I am." Arden confirms. "But I've been more focussed on watching Pierre fail at making scrambled eggs to care."

"Hang on," Lyla turns to the Frenchmen. "So you can make anything under the sun but cannot make scrambled egg?"

"Neither can you." Pierre points out.

"Yes but I'm not a chef like you." Lyla contradicts. "I didn't spend my childhood learning how to cook with my mother."

"That was completely unnecessary." Pierre shakes his head.

"To be honest, Lyla. You spent most of your teenage years sleeping around." Arden comments. "And getting drunk."

"Sexuality crisis." She shrugs.

Arden rolls his eyes at his now grinning sister before she turned around and began to make fun of Pierre again. This resulted in the sibling-like bickering to develop between the French-Italian woman and the Frenchmen, leaving Arden to sigh and rest his head on his hands which were placed on the counter until Lyla gave in.

"Actually hang on," Lyla turns to her brother who lifts his head. "You slept around in your teenage years as well."

"I only slept around with one gender." Arden replies. "And it wasn't every night, it was like twice a week."

"If you think about it," Pierre comments, spatula in hand. "If Lyla hadn't of slept around we could very possibly be stuck with a straight Lyla."

Lyla shuddered at the thought and Arden's nose wrinkled up, Pierre had to fill up a glass of water and rinse his mouth out after the words had left his tongue because of the thought of Lyla being straight and not bisexual was something that disgusted them all.

"My straight phase was not it." Lyla mutters.

"Please never bring it up again." Arden shudders.

"I regretted it the minute the words left my tongue." Pierre adds.

The threes laughter was interrupted by the sound of Charles coming down the stairs.

"If I didn't already feel like I would throw up I would of after hearing those words leave your mouth." The Monegasque announces.

"You didn't even drink that much." Arden comments.

"Yeah, I realised." Charles sighs.

"Oh how fun." Lyla says sarcastically. "Hungover Arden and sick Charles."

"He just needs to eat." Pierre sighs. "He didn't eat at all yesterday."

"Just don't make your scrambled egg." Arden smirks.