Bad Days

You might be feeling so uncomfortable and painful to be here now. To a point you feel so helpless and all you ever want is to get out from that hell. You might be taking the easiest way, like you usually do. Running away and escape.

It's our 23rd years of living. Are we the same person now ? After all the experiences we've gone through, are we still the same innocent human being ? No, we are definitely not. So what you're going to do now ? You gotta sit down and stay here bud. Endure the pain and keep yourself sane until you can finally find the actual door for the maze you accidentally went in. No more fake doors, that lead you to nothing.

You had enough, you're tired of having nothing in you. It's time for you to stop doing things that does not helping you at all. In every movies, there must be certain characters that have character development especially to the heros and heroins. So do you. You are the main character of your own story. Character development, that's what you can do so that the story become more interesting.

So what now ? Get up and do something. Even a slightest efforrt, it's still and effort of making yourself better. Bad days are just bad days, not a bad life. Life will be better if you know how to deal with it.

Bad days aren't always a bad thing, you know ? Same goes with, good days aren't always a good thing. Try to view it this way

Bad days = Opportunities to make        
                     yourself better

Does not sound like a bad thing right ? Stop getting trick by your brain that bad things always a bad thing. Change your point of view of life, trust me it'll help you be more rational and calm.