episode 21.

~time skip~

Now today is the last day of holidays. Gosh I'm super tired of them. I know I just have to deal with it but I really miss mum and I want my normal life back. I don't know if they are just overprotective or they just really hate me.

This Thursday i had a really bad day and since the boys weren't there I cut myself with razor I found in my bathroom. They don't know about it and I wanna keep it this way. I'm starting to feel really different. Like my depression era is starting and I don't know what to do with it. I don't wanna say it to them since I don't trust them that much after everything that happened. I know almost everything happened because of me but I still feel betrayed.

In these days Minho or Hyunjin stayed with me all the time so I wouldn't be alone. Accept Thursday....

Today was Sunday and tomorrow school again. Sadly I'm not gonna be able to talk to girls since the party accident. Boys would be watching me all the time... Aaa how I hate this. Now I'm in my room reading a book since I don't have a phone. I really wanna go for a walk but I know boys would wanna go with me. But I will still give it a try.

I walked out of my room and went to room where Chan is.

Knock knock

Chan: Open.

He said and i opened the door.

Me: Hey umm can I go out today?

Chan: Of course Jisung will go with you.

Me: No I mean alone.

Chan: Oh then that's a no.

Me: Please I really just wanna go for a walk and just be alone. I will come back in a normal time I promise.

He was thinking. Maybe he will let me?!

Chan: Okay but be home until 5 got it?

Me: Thank you thank you thank you.

I thanked and he let out a smile chuckle.

I went to my room to get ready. I was just going for a walk so I don't wear anything extra just a grey hoodie and baggy jeans.

I went downstairs with boys asking me where am I going but Chan came just in time and explained it to them. I just put my shoes on and went out.

I put my headphones on and listened to some songs. I was walking for maybe a 20 minutes when I reached a park. I sat on a bench just enjoying my time alone outside.

When someone sat next to me.