episode 23.

I took i quick shower to get the smell of cigarettes of me. Not gonna lie I kinda liked it. Wait what's wrong with me?

I was sitting in my bed just reading book like I normally do when I heard a knock on my door.

Me: Open.

I yelled so that the person could hear me. The person opened the door and turn out to be Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Hey

Me: Hi

He came closer to me and sit next to me on my bed.

Hyunjin: So I was talking to Felix lately and he told me that when you came home you smelled after cigarettes. Did you smoke?

What the actual heck?! How would they know?!!?

Me: N-no w-why?

Hyunjin: Are you sure?

He said like he was suspicious of something. Shit. Just play the game.

Me: Yeah I'm sure.

Hyunjin: Okay then dinner is ready.

He said and went downstairs and I went after him. We ate dinner really peacefully and then I went to my room and went sleep.

~
I woke up to sound of my alarm. I got up and went to my bathroom to get ready. I woke blue sweater and black jeans. I went downstairs ready for breakfast. I greet everyone and they greet me back. Then we went to limo and went straight to school.

When we arrived boys gave me my phone back so I could text them. I went to my class with Jeongin. I guess the boys told Itzy braces they didn't even looked at me once. Agh why? I thing they maybe scold them or told them something bad. And I was so happy I had friends....

~

Finally it was lunch. Hyunjin waited for me in front of my class idk why but he just did so I went there with him. We sat together like a really 'happy' family and ate. Boys were talking about some gaming stuff and I stayed quiet until some spoke to me. Minho.

Minho: Hey are you okay?

Me: Yea

I answered straight and looked down. The truth is I wanna go to my room and cry all day.

Minho: What's wrong?

Me: I said I'm okay.

Minho: Speak to me.

Me: I said I'm fine! What don't you understand.

Minho: I literally can see your watery eyes. Why crying?

Me: Because I lost the only friends I had! Now excuse me I will go use restroom.

I said and I got up and just went to restroom. I stayed there all lunch break and then I went to my class.

~

After my last class I heard some girl yelling. I looked at them and they were looking at someone. I looked for who they were looking up and there was Minho standing in the door. Oh god what now?

I know he is here for me but I don't want everyone know that he is related to me somehow. I pissed so I don't do anything and just put my head to table to wait everyone leave.

It wasn't even a minute when someone tap my shoulder. I look up to see who is it. Minho. He is standing right in front of me. I can hear all the whispers all around me. Gosh.

Minho: What are you doing?

Me: Nothing.

Minho: Then let's go.

He said and grab me by my shoulder to stand me up.

Me: Don't do this please.

I said quietly but enough for him to hear it.

Minho: What do you mean?

Me: Nothing let's go.

I gave up. I wanted to tell him that I don't want everyone know something but it's not working. I don't what everyone to bully me or say that I'm some pick me girl or something. Because that's not true. Right?