Prolog

It's just another Monday.

My alarm clock made an annoying buzzing noise signaling me it's already 7am. I got up and took a quick look in the mirror. My brown hair actually looked pretty nice today, so I just ran a brush through it and straightened my fringe. I brushed my teeth and grabbed an apple and a slice of a cheesecake that my mom baked for me. I pulled on a pair of ripped jeans and a Panic! At The Disco tshirt and took a look in my shoes collection. I chose a per of black converse and looked in the mirror. I looked ok, but my face looked like shit, so I put on some foundation and mascara trying to look presentable.

I grabbed my bag and my car keys and left my small studio apartment. I got in the car and played whatever cd was in. It turned out to be Brand New Eyes by Paramore. I sang loudly as I drove through the cold streets of London on my way to my work place, HMV. I parked in the employees parking and sighed as I entered through the back door. I waved tiredly at John, one of my co-workers. I went to my locker and changed into the HMV shirt, and locked my bag inside the locker. I looked at my schedule for today, and apparently there's some band coming to do a signing today. I didn't get any information about who was the band but I really didn't care as well.

______________________

Author Note

Sooooo this is just a short and sweet prolog just so you'd meet the main female character even if you don't know her name .

I hope you find it interesting, so you will keep reading. I love you all xxx

Please comment and vote you beautiful people :)

I do not own HMV, Panic! At The Disco nor Paramore and converse company. Though I wish I did.