chapter 1

3rd person pov

50 years ago people started developing powers after being in some sort of an accident, e.g. a house fire, tsunami, etc.
After 10 years the government realised that they could manipulate them into following their command, so that's what they did.

5 years later they made it a law to tell the government if you had developed one of these
.....
Special abilities.

The people who did were forced to work for the government and start training to become 'heroes'. After 3 years of training the six best trainees were picked and sent on missions. 27 years later the remaining two heroes retired due to being in their forties or older and a new six were announced.

The new group had been training for many years and was extremely talented. Although, people did notice how young some of them were. The oldest being 24 and the youngest being 12. Only 3 years later and there are already only 4 of them left. And that's where our story begins.

________________________
(Meaning of codes)
(how destructive they are)
Green - city
Purple - country
Black - continent
White - end of the world ________________________

Akio's pov
I had just finished a code purple, and of course, I had done it alone, not that I cared. I preferred doing missions on my own, since the last time I was teamed up with someone I lost an arm and leg.

I was left with minor injuries, so in my opinion, I didn't need to go to the hospital even though the on-site medical team tried to convince me otherwise. I've had worse, much worse, so I knew I'd be fine.

I noticed I was near Jason's house so I decided to start walking there. Jason was one of two surviving members of the first generation of The Six, so he knew what it was like to work as a hero. He had always taken on the role of a father with the second-gen, especially to the youngest members which I was the last one of, as Irina had died and Kiara betrayed us and left. It didn't take me long to get to Jason's house.
Once I got there I rang the doordoorbell

Jason's Pov

'Who the fuck is bothering me at 2 in the morning, I mean they didn't wake me but still, rude!' I thought until I opened the door to see Akio standing there.
I had heard about the code purple which left me unable to sleep, as I was so worried. Akio looked exhausted as always, but he was also injured.
I wanted to ask if he was okay but I knew that if I said anything he would just reply with "I'm fine".
I let him in, happy he came here instead of running off on yet another mission.
________
Time skip
________

It was now 3am and Akio was asleep, thankfully. After learning that he was the only one dealing with the code purple I was upset but also thankful that no one else was hurt.
_______
Morning
_______
I woke up to my alarm at 7am as per usual. I got dressed and went to check in on Akio, he was still fast asleep. I smiled knowing he needed this as it was probably his first good night's sleep in weeks.

Haoyu's Pov
I arrived at Jason's house, or mansion should I say, wanting to say hello and ask if he'd seen Akio after the code purple. I rang his doorbell and he opened it a few seconds later.
"Hey, and what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" he asked smiling. He looked tired I guessed he was up late stressing over the code purple. "Hey I was just wondering if you'd seen Akio, I heard what happened last night and wanted to check on him," I stated.

He smiled and gestured for me to come inside, "yeah he showed up last night at 2am, I think he's still asleep actually." I walked in while replying, "Awesome, I'm glad he came here instead of rushing off on another mission." He offered me a drink and we sat down to talk while we waited for Akio to wake up.