𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 > 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢

paring(s): shuji ishii peters x fem!readersummary: your boyfriend is just too hot to handlewarnings: kissing -

summary: your boyfriend is just too hot to handle
warnings: kissing
-

"beautiful." the word. the voice. the attitude.

I'd never heard anyone use that word that way shuji did. It sounded silky and laced with love and affection. It is the first thing I'll always remember about him.

I found myself sitting on my partner's bed, caressing the jet black hair that was on my lap which belonged to my lover, shuji. "babe." I spoken which sounded like heaven to his ears. "what's up babe?" he replied which sounded like heaven to your ears. "are you bored?" I asked while my fingers moves through his scalp. "nah, beautiful, not with your fingers running through my hair." he chuckled.

with these couple minutes of silence i take time to admire shuji. I looked at his face and his different features that makes him so handsome to you. "why are you staring at me? weirdo." he teased, smirking a bit. you shoved him playfully then leaned down to place my lips on his. shuji wrapped his hand on my neck to press me closer to him. "mm shuji this is hurting my neck." I mumbled with shuji's lips still on mine.

"well come here, beautiful."