𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 > 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 & 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐭

-

"what about dustin, he's fly." anna says while looking at him. you look over at dustin, he has his hand on his knees in a sweaty mess with diamond earrings shining bright. she's right dustin is fly and fine.

"but then there's brandt." maya says looking at brandt. you then look over at brandt who was already look at you, you instantly stopped looking. "oh my god, did you see that?" you whisper screamed.

"yeah brandt was totally checking you out." anna says, your heart did a backflip. "omg dustin too." maya says making your heart do two backflips. "guys be for real." you say, not believing one word.

"no like we're being so for real, look." she says. you look over that dustin first to see him looking at you. once you two connect eyes he winks at you before kicking the ball, whoa. you then look over that brandt who was looking at you also but once you connected your eyes with his he nods at you, grinning. "I can't believe this is happening." you breathily laughed. you soon realized that next period you have a class with both dustin and brandt and you sit in between them. great.

-

it was finally next period and you feel your stomach ache and cave in from how nervous you were feeling due to being in dustin and brandt's presence again. you quickly sped walked into the classroom and sat down in your normal seat where brandt was on your left and dustin was on your right but they weren't in the classroom yet so you felt some wave of relief.

soon after feeling that relief a boy with curly hair and a diamond earring walks in the classroom, making you suck in your breath. "sup y/n." he winks at you again, some how you got yourself together enough to respond back to him. "hey dus." you say instantly cursing yourself at the cheesy nickname. "dus?" he says, you could've sworn your shitted on yourself in embarrassment.

"yeah m'sorry that was weir-"

"no, s'kind of cute, hot even." he cuts you off then looks off to the front of the classroom. you get your face get hot but that was the end of it. soon enough after brandt comes in with his signature walk and plops down in the seat to your left. "what's up y/n." he says with that lazy smile you knew and loved. "sup bran." gosh this was even worse than the last nickname. "hmp, cute." he chuckled before slouching in his chair.

"she gave me a nickname too, dude." dustin says, sounding kind of competitive. "cool whatever." brandt shrugs and looks off to a different part of the room feeling his blood boil. the tension was so thick that a knife wouldn't be able to cut through, so you attempted to clear the air with a cough or a sneeze but dustin just says something along the lines of bless you, beautiful which made the tension thicker.

once the teacher started to talk it was the only time when you thanked god for it because the silence between you, dustin, and brandt was loud. suddenly in the middle class a paper landed on your desk, you look over to your left to see brandt smirking at you then look back towards the teacher, you chuckled and unraveled the paper and in brandt's surprisingly decent handwriting it said come to my house after school? - xo brandt, gosh your heart must be tired from the backflips it's been doing.

you look over at brandt and mouthed, I'll think about it, he nodded. not even a minute after that another paper falls on your desk, you look over that brandt who was surprisingly wasn't looking at you already, so it must've been from dustin so you look over to your right to see dustin before he winks at your. you unravel the paper and in dustin's not so surprising good handwriting it said my house? after school? - xo dus, wow he used the nickname you had for him. you look back him and mouthed I'll think about it. he nods.

gosh there's a lot to process here. after that period you instantly find maya and anna to help you with this. "oh my god, guy please help." you huffed, trying to catch your breath that was running away. "what girl what's got your panties in a bunch." anna says gigging.

"dustin and brandt, that's who." you replied, giving anna the two papers that the boys handed you in class. "oh my god definitely pick brandt." maya says but anna turned that down. "no absolutely not, pick dustin, remember the earring." she says dragging out that word earring. you just watch as maya and anna argue over who you should pick and it's not helping at at.

gosh you're in a pickle.