89|Just Before

Jordanne's POV:

Ry' a tell mi supm bout the coworker girl but mi cya bl**dclawt focus!

She literally a tear down the toll... following Slyme's speed.

"Babe... if me affi tell yuh fi slow down again mahgo-"

"Yahgo wah? jump outa the moving car???" she glimpses at me.

"Keep your eyes pon the road!" my voice comes out louder than I intended it to.

Sigh....

Affi get her, her own.... heart ago fail me at this rate

She takes a corner with too much speed and I'm almost sure if she gave any less brake we would scrape the concrete barrier that separates the highway.

"Ryleigh! bredda yuh nah come back ina me car!! not even as a passenger...swear!" I sneer, trying to control my nerves.

She ago crash me car bredda....

Love is a serious ting enuh.... nobody at all cya--

She speeds up even more, pulling me from my thoughts. I look up to see that Slyme has created a gap infront of us.

"Duh follow him just go easy nuh babe..." beg mah beg her at this point.

She giggles...

I love her laugh...

*Focus youth...she still a speed*

"You're such a p*ssy" she continues to find this funny "Since yuh no wah listen the work mix up, mah try tell yuh me no get the promotion because Nadz and Richard a jook"

She nuh get it because I asked him.....nicely...not to give it to her....

What? I want her home...

*Hmhmm nicely?*

Nicest way possible....

Instead of indulging her, I tear my eyes from the road ahead of us to call Liam. Her hand moves from the wheel to try to pick up her phone, trying to skip the songs I assume.

"Use the f*cking buttons on the steering!" I shout, swatting her hands away, and forcing them back to the wheel.

Jah Jah God....

She starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Babe jeeeeezzzz, if I keep skipping it ago play similar songs, mi wah listen my playlist" she explains.

Mi nuh give a f*ck!

Feel like me head ago explode.

We start going over the the transverse rumble strips and just by the sound of it...dem nah slow down a ting killa.

I sigh....out loud, bringing my phone to my ears.

Slyme picks up on the second ring. "Slow down fimi cause Ry' a gwaan like we nahgo ever stop fi me wul her and bruk her neck" I breathe.

I hear laughing from his car...

Man dem think a gimmicks......

I watch as he slows down, allowing his car and mine to fall in line. He winds his windows down and Ry' does the same, both now going at a decent speed.

"Yuh serious boss? we deven ago fast" he laughs.

"Dat mah say..." Ry' butts in.

"Yo just do weh me say.." I say, bringing the windows up from my side.