7 minutes

It was the weekend and students were leaving Hogwarts to go home to their families.

The students who didn't go could either stay in the castle or go to hogsmade.

The students who were staying in the castle decided to invite everyone who was staying to the Gryffindor common room.

There, everyone sat in a circle.

"So do you guys wanna play truth or dare or 7 minutes in heaven?" A girl asked "Obviously 7 minutes in heaven!" Another girl said making everyone nod.

"Alright then I'll spin the bottle and who ever it lands on has to go to the closet together." The girl said earring okays from everyone.

"I hope I get paired up with Cedric" a girl whispered making y/n roll her eyes. The bottle got spinned and it landed on Hermione and Ron.

Everyone was whistling even Harry.
"What? Am not going to the closet with her!" Ron said "Oh come on" Hermione said as she pulled him making everyone laugh.

"She's desperate" one of Cedric's friend said earring a hit on the shoulder by Cedric.

"Alright I'll put a silence spell" the girl said as they closed the closet door.

The 7 minutes passed by super slow and y/n was almost falling asleep. "Hi beautiful" a boy said "huh? Uh hi" y/n said rubbing her eyes "Am Fred, and you are?" The boy asked "Y/n" y/n said making the boy nod.

"You nervous?" Fred asked "yea but I just want to get this over with" y/n said "am not nervous and I don't want to get over this. I'll get to kiss hot chicks" Fred said making y/n chuckle.

Hermione and Ron came out of the closet and They looked normal.

"Did you guys even make out?" George asked "Ew no!" Ron said making Hermione roll her eyes "They'll end up together watch" y/n said making Fred nod and smile.

Y/N'S POV

The next people were Fred and Angelina. I shot Fred a wink as he returned it.

"He's gonna totally fuck her" George said making me turn my head to him with wide eyes.

"Oh shit I said that out loud?" George asked covering his mouth making me laugh.

I felt someone staring at me so I looked around trying to find the person, it was Cedric.

I sent him a smile which he returned, George noticed and smirked "You like pretty boy Diggory?" George asked making me choke on my saliva.

"Am sorry what?" I asked "You heard me" George said smirking "I do not" I said defensively.

"Sure thing" George said smiling, I turned my head back to Cedric and he was laughing with his friends.

Fred and Angelina came out with messy hair and wrinkled clothes.

"Yup they totally fucked" George said making me smile.

Fred gave Angelina once last glance as he made his way towards George and I.

"Ouuuhh Fredddd fasterrrr" George moaned making Fred and I laugh.

"Cedric you can spin the bottle" the girl said making Cedric nod. Cedric spinned the bottle and it landed on me. Everyone had a shocked face.

Cedric looked up from the bottle and smiled at me reaching out for my hand as he led me to the closet.

I looked back and I saw Fred and George making kissing noises.

We got in the closet and the timer started. "So how are you doing?" I asked as I laughed awkwardly "Great how about you?" Cedric asked "Good" I said "Nice" he said.

I looked down from his eyes to his lips. Oh god they looks so soft. I noticed he was looking at mine too.

What's the harm is kissing him?

I pulled him by his collar and kissed him, he quickly kissed back as his hands snaked around my waist pulling me closer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started so kiss my neck. I pushed him into the wall and connected our lips once again.

I bit his bottom lip making him open his mouth for me, I slid my tongue in.

He pulled away and grabbed my waist and motioned me to jump. He was carrying me as he pressed himself on me making him and I moan. I don't know why but there was a desk in there so he put me on the desk.

He looked at me for consent in which I nodded, he took my shirt off revealing my bra. He quickly took it off and started sucking on my boobs making me moan. He made his way down to my skirt as he slipped it down.

I was just in my underwear. He grabbed my legs and spread them apart, I moaned at the sudden move. He then started licking me everywhere except the part where I needed him to.

"Fuck Cedric! Please!" I pleaded as he took my panties down revealing my wet pussy.

"Oh darling I haven't even done anything to you and you're already wet for me?" He said with amusement in his voice as he started playing with my clit.

"Cedric!" I moaned out making him put two long fingers in me. He started moving his fingers at a fast pace making me moan.

He stopped which made me frown, he leaned in and started licking my core making me roll my eyes back.

I was a moaning mess as he sucked my clit. "Fuck Cedric" i moaned out.

He stopped which made me groan "Why'd you stop?" I asked out of breath "we have a minute and 30 seconds" he said "Oh" I said "Let me help you" he said as he grabbed my hands and pulled me up, and helped me put my clothes back on.

"We should finish this another time yeah?" He asked "Yeah" I said fixing my clothes.

"Do I look okay?" I asked "A part from being wet for me, yes." He said making me blush.

"Ok times up" we heard the girl say as the door opened.

We made our way to our spots.

"Did you guys fuck?" Fred asked "Maybe" I said as Fred and George smirked at me.

I tuned to Cedric and he was already looking at me. I winked at him making him look away smiling.

639 READS??? OMG TYSM