Cuddles

Cedric has been studying very hard and hasn't been paying attention to y/n.

Y/n understood that so she just let it be. She was laying in her bed when she heard a knock on the door
"Who is it?" She asked "Ced" the male answered "Come in" she said.

"Hey" y/n said "hey" Cedric answered as he moved towards her making her open her arms for him.

"I've missed you" he said snuggling his head on her neck "Ive missed you too Ced" she answered as she kissed his head.

"Am sorry" he said making her raise an eyebrow "Sorry for what? You've done nothing wrong" she said "I have. I haven't been paying attention to you. I've been a bad boyfriend am sorry" he apologized again "What? Cedric look at me" she said making him look up from her neck.

"First off, your the best boyfriend ever, I could never ask for a better one. Second of all, you've been studying Ced! It's not like you've been avoiding me on purpose." She said pecking his lips.

"I love you" he said as he moved his hands to her face, cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

Her hands wrapped around his neck as she pulled him even closer, they pulled away out of breath.

"I love you more" she said smiling "If you really do love me then I think deserve another kiss" he said smiling making her kiss him, he smiled into the kiss.

The kiss was this time more passionate. They pulled away and looked at each other smiling.

"How did I get so lucky" he said making her smile and cover her face with her hands. He grabbed her hands away from her face and started kissing her face making her laugh.

He then snuggled his head back to her neck as she wrapped her arms around him. In a few minutes they both fell asleep.

WOW 500 READS ALREADY??? THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!