_lust

An almighty crash jolted Negan upright from a deep sleep.

"Are you OK?" He called out, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with the heels of his hands.

"Yeaaaaah," came the reply from the other room, "I just..."

'Tripped over,' Negan mouthed the words in unison with his love, his lips stretching into a small smile.

He threw himself back into the pillows, listening to Grace billow around the next room like a tempest. He'd long ago given up going to check up on her, it offended her. He loved her fiercely but lived in minor fear of being on the receiving end of one of her ball shrinking glares.

"Come back in here, I have something to discuss with you amongst these sheets," he adjusted himself into what he believed to be a rather sexual pose, thank you, and waited for Grace to return.

She entered the room in a flurry, hair as wild as her soul, wearing just one of his white t-shirts and his upstairs brain immediately conceded control to his downstairs brain, his eyes flashing dark with the pure, unadulterated lust.

Grace rolled her eyes at the sight of him,

"No can do, buddy, busy day!"

Negan pulled a face, upstairs brain was back in charge.

"Don't sulk," she scolded, "You've been harping on about this for three days,"

"Yes, yes, but baby..."

Grace held up a hand and made her way towards the shower room, discarding the t-shirt as she went, giving Negan a perfect view of her beautifully rounded ass.

Aaand back to downstairs brain.

"Come on, up you get,"

"Done and done," Negan grinned as he jumped off the bed after her, grabbing at her playfully and into the shower, her giggle in his ear a melody like no other.

Steam rose between them as their bodies entwined beneath the flow of water, Grace grabbed the soap, creating a lather in her hands and rubbed it over Negans chest, letting the suds run down towards his impressive manhood. She sucked air in between her teeth sharply as Negan pressed her back up against the cold tiles, lifting her so her legs  tightly wound around his waist, his morning greeting pressed up against her folds. His teeth nipped at the soft flesh on her collarbone and she let out a soft mewl into his ear, her patience running low as her arousal ran high,

"Hurry," she breathed as Negan expertly positioned himself at her entrance.

"Ask nicely," he spoke against her lips.

Grace's patience bottomed out and she opened her mouth to protest just as Negan slid into her with a smile.

Hard and fast, Negan's rhythmic thrusts sent Grace into a spin. Their bodies fit together like they were molded from clay by a higher being. As if God himself had spent time to perfect each and every curve of them both. They came together, as always, so in tune with each others sexual frequency it seemed it was nothing less than divine will.

Negan lowered Grace to the floor gently, careful not to let her slip on the wet tiles and kissed her freckled nose with a contented sigh.

"Love you, get out," she smiled and turned to wash away their sinful morning pleasure.

Negan gave that perfect rear a short slap before hopping out of the shower.

Fuck, he loved his life.