Chapter 2: A lovely visits

You were in a Abandoned building waiting for your client so you can both discuss About what kind of person they want to stalk or kill. You sighed mentally... Why did they take so long?

Danny pov:
I went to the abandoned building,where the so called « ghost informer » was. I heard that in this town there was a Informer where you can have any info of your future victim or whatever. If it's a joke I'll make sure that the prankster will regret it. As i entered i went to the upstairs and there i saw them. They where wearing a mask and hid everything. What i mean hid everything is we couldn't see their hair,Any skin. I guess it's so people wouldn't know their identity.

Back to your Pov

As I stand. I saw in the corner of my eyes a white masked person. Must be the person who wanted some information about that Girl...Mmmmh...Lilianne Sherryson? Whatever i closed my eyes and then said:

You:Now,Are you the killer or stalker or whatever that wanted info about lilianne sherryson?

Danny: Ah so it's really you, the person Who is called « the ghost informer ». I must say you look cool with that mask~

You: Yes i am the Ghost informer... I heard about what you did In other little town. I must say, it's quite impressive That you didn't get caught yet.The ghostface. Now since you are my first successful and popular Killer you can get the info for free but next time you have to pay~

Ghostface: Oh my~ for free? It must be my lucky day~

You handed him some paper where alot of info of the girl was written. If you were quite honest, You really liked his personality. Although it may be fake but heh. He also seem to be quite flirty... You already started to like him.

You: see you next time

Ghostface pov

Damn they sure are a sweetheart. I want to know them more, i know it's gonna be a challenge but i don't care...See you next time...ghost informer.

Huuh yeh it's the first chapter and ik it's short af but I'll try to make the other chapter more longer lol. Have a nice day/night eheh